14

Jungkook...I'm-

"Rosé are you ready?!" Jisoo unnie came inside my room telling me to get ready because I'm gonna go shopping today. I nodded and she went out while I quickly hid my diary under my bed. I haven't been able to go to school lately because I'm sick. "Finally! That took you so long~" Lisa complained and dragged me to  the car. Yes, only Jisoo unnie knows how to drive right now. We're going to the mall today because we're gonna have a party at our place. Just a small one for my birthday. It's on the 11th of February but we're celebrating it on Friday instead of Sunday because we're busy on that day.

At the mall....

I was walking around but I stopped when I saw a cute couple walking to a baby store.

Jungkook... we're going to be like that soon

I thought to myself and smiled. At the end we all met up at the food center. We all bought our food in this restaurant. I got some Kimchi stew, my favorite~ but as I just got one spoon of it I felt something going up my throat. I quickly covered my mouth and ran quickly to the girls bathroom near the food court. I opened a stall  and vomited in the toilet for quite a while. After I was done I turned around and saw all of my friends there.

I think it's time... I have to tell them..NOW

We all exit the door and while Jisoo paid for the food and then she came out. I walked to the car as quickly as I can without saying anything. Along the way home it was dead silence. I finally broke the ice finally saying something after eating dinner. "I....I got to tell something to you guys later.." Jennie talked right after I did. "Better do" she said it sarcastically. I looked out the window the rest of the drive home. As soon as I got inside the house they quickly closed the door and dragged me to the living room.

_______________

It's been a while guys~ how was your Christmas? I'm so sorry I was inactive, I was still writing a new book. Again. I hope you like this chapter and I'll update ASAP for you guys❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💋💋💋