15

As we sat in a circle at the living room it was dead silence because they waiting for me to explain everything. "Umm.... guys?.. I'm..I'm.." Jennie slammed the table. "I'm what?! Just spill it!" I looked down fidgeting my fingers while Jisoo calmed her down. "I'm pregnant..please don't be m-" I didn't finished saying what I was supposed to say because I felt a hard and painful slap went across my face. I heard gasps around the room. "JENNIE! Calm the fuck down!" I looked up and saw her glaring at me. She was breathing heavily and then suddenly ran out the room. She ran out the house leaving me alone while Lisa and Jisoo went after her.

Does she... have feelings for him too?

I quickly grabbed a paper and pen as I cried non stop. I wrote a sorry letter to Jennie and went for a walk outside to set my mind on something else. If she did love him, why didn't she just tell me? What if she really loves me? Or is she just mad that I wasn't being careful? I walked to the bench at the park and sat down. I cried out loud not caring if people are sleeping or something. "Jennie unnie!!! I'm sorry!!! Please don't be mad!!!....I didn't know!! I didn't.... I did it know..." I then got a idea to go to Jungkook's place. As I knocked on his door waiting for him out in the cold. He opened the door and he looked at me shocked from my condition.

Jungkook's pov

My hyungs were over my house for a sleep over. We played spin the bottle for quite a while until it just had to spin to me. "Truth or sad Jungkook?" Taehyung said and I rolled my eyes. "Truth.." I sighed after and he held his chin to think of something. As soon as he got something to say he snapped his fingers. "I got it! Is it Truth you really love Rosé?"

_________________

I know... it's short... why does it seem like Rosé gets pregnant in all my books?😂 anyways how you like my starting of the big drama so far?