18

I woke up with my head hurting so much. I adjusted my eyes to the bright light that is shining the room. I tried to sit up but I fell back down. "Rosé! You're awake!" I looked to my side and met those beautiful brown orbs I saw yesterday when I was bawling my eyes out for the second time. I turned my head not wanting to see him. When I turned I saw Jennie sitting next to me also. I covered the blanket over my head tight so I won't get to see anyone.

Should I run? Yeah? Yeah. I should

Okay... on a count of three.

1......2.......3!

I removed the blanket and ran for my life out the door and ran in my clothes last night outside in the cold weather without looking back. I heard loud footsteps behind me. "Rosé! Stop running! You'll hurt it!" I just remember I'm pregnant. So it's not a dream...huh. I ran faster away from them and I still heard loud footsteps. But when I was just about to take a turn the muscular arms held around my arms and body making me trapped between him. I tried to escape with the verge of my tears coming. My emotions are easily put in front of me lately. I felt one tear fell but I just quickly wiped it and continued my best to get out of his arms even though I know I can't get out of his arms. I elbowed him as hard as I can but I was still in his arms. He letted go and I was about to run when he took my wrist. "Why are you doing this Chaeyoung?!" I tried to take his wrist off of mines. I shook my head and continuously wanting to run more and get all the anger out. Not wanting to be in this world anymore. This baby was a mistake of mines but I'll never kill it. It'll make me regret every little piece I do. I don't even know what I'm gonna do.

Jungkook's POV

after I yelled at her she still hesitated and shook her head. She kept wanting to run and get away from everything and everyone. She looks like she's cry any minute but her strong self didn't want to cry. I tightened my grip and she groaned. If she won't go back I'll just have to carry her myself. She finally stopped and sat down while I was still holding her wrist. I loosened my grip and I looked at her. Her head was down. I heard her sob. I kneeled down and hugged her tight. She was crying hard, she mumbled lots of stuff I can't really hear. She punched my chest a couple times. When her sons quiet down a bit she was talking clearly now. "Oppa? Why do you love me?....in fact do you even love me?" I hugged her closer and whispered in her ear. "Of course I do" that made her cry even louder.

________________

This chapter was dramatic. Please vote and comment below! I love reading your comments!😘😂😊☺️🔥