8

Annyeong~ I'm finally back! No Diary again. I'm just continuing from the last chapter
_______________

My eyes was as big as the moon from my shock ness. Everything somehow felt all weird. Weirder than yesterday. I don't feel comfortable with this... yet. As I didn't respond back after half a minute of him kissing my lips hat is not responding to his back, he finally pulled off me and stared into my eyes deeply. I looked to my side and lied flare their like nothing happen. "Is it true?" I was trying my best to ask him if he's really a playboy like others say about him. I looked back at his eyes and it has gotten softer. "Is it true like people says?... are you a playboy like they all say?... also, I've been wondering this for the past few hours.... do you really love me that you actually slept with me?" He got off me
And sat next to me. I stood up and looked at his eyes looking for response but nothing. "Of course, didn't I told you you're mines now? I love you okay? You'll always be in my heart~" he did some aegyo and pointed at his heart afterwards. I giggled a little and blushed. I hid my face in my pillow and I stood up again. "Ok. Fine Jungkookie~" he looked at me surprised "wow, already a nickname. Huh? Fine. My turn your nickname is gonna be......PASTA!!" I frowned and pouted. I really hate that nickname. I'm seriously gonna change my hair now.

Next day....

As I was on my way to school on my bike someone came beside me and I saw Jungkook riding a bike also beside me. "Hey babe. How was your morning? Also you look stunning as always~" I blushed and gave a thumbs up and continued watching my way to school. As we reached the location I got off and locked my bike. Jungkook ran beside me and walked while putting his hand on my shoulders. I pushed it off and he or it back in. "Babe I can't wait for our grades~ we did so good on it" Jungkook freakin winked at me and I blushed. I hit his arms and whisper yelled "Yah! There are people here! What if they know?! I don't want to reveal yet...." I looked down and he ruffled my hair which I did a great effort in. He began to tuna dm I chased after him.

During class....
I was writing until I a piece of balled paper hit my head. I opened it and read it.

You slut, get away from my man, if you want nothing to happen better come to the back of the school after school or else.... I'll really release that video. You know what it is~

I knew something like this would happen! But who wrote this? I looked around and saw Jungkook staring at me so I smiled at him and he did so back. All classes has ended so soon and now I left everyone going to the back of the school. As I was about to go to the basketball court outside I heard a similar voice behind me....

_____________

Hey~ how's this chapter? Plz don't be quiet readers and comment below. I love reading your comments. Saranghayo ❤️ also did you watched kard's comeback song?! It was lit~