26

A longer chapter because I have nothing to do and y'all deserve every chapter I write!😘
_______________

nees. "You have no idea Jungkook....I've never gotten to to tell you a single thing before you left me....left us..." Jungkook looked at my eyes shocked. "What did you say?!" He looked at me very JungSHOOK and I just stood up not answering him. "Nothing....you don't need to know...it's none of your concern I guess....now that you left....us" Jungkook smiled and ran to hug me while the girl already left a while ago due to her phone ringing. I was trying to get out but he tightened which made me glare at everyone to help me. "Get off me you....you stupid bastard" everyone stayed still not helping.

"You don't know how sad I was when I said that to you....."

I was even more shook than Jungkook a while ago but kept it inside. "What are you saying?! Get off me!" He hugged me tighter and I let out a little gasped when I saw all of them starts to get out the room leaving only me with that fucking bastard that made my baby inside my stomach all upset. He hugged me less tighter now and I can feel his breath on my neck. "What do you want Jungkook? Isn't it already and enough to see me hurt?" Jungkook pecked my neck I pushed him hard. He letted go but after that happened he came back and hugged me much tighter a little. "It wasn't my choice....I really do love you....it was really love I felt that day....more than the other girls I met...you made my life better....you made my heart flutters every time....and when I have to say my marriage is next week I wanted to beat He hell out of me....I couldn't do anything or else....my parents would make me move to the U.S.....forever" I stood frozen as he hugged me from behind. My eyes tear up and I turned around. "Are you seriously gonna be making excuses? It's not the time for that Jungkook.....you almost- I almost lost something very special out of all my life" a tear dropped and he hugged me tighter and once again. He shook his head and I could feel my shirt getting wet as time goes by. "I'm not lying Chaeyoung.....please.....please trust me....everybody even knows....except Jisoo noona, I was supposed to tell her earlier but when I heard you went to the hospital my heart dropped." His voice cracked a bit because he was crying and I was very shocked that everyone knew except my poor unnie Jisoo.

Is he for real? Is all he said really what I think he just said? Please wake me up from this happy dream...I'm already in a sad world but why does this feel so real?

He cupped my cheeks and before I could even say anything.....

His lips landed on me!

I widened my eyes and didn't let him kiss me but as time came by he didn't let go and so I gave up and responded with my stupid mind.

What? I can't resist those lips...there perfect with mines

As he pulls away making both of us breath heavily I looked at his beautiful eyes I feel in love right away. "Are you saying the truth Jungkook? Do you even now how hurt I was when I saw and heard everything you said with that girl!" He was still staring at me very emotionless. "Of course baby....after I saw and met you..-you're somehow a potion Rosé....you're a special potion that made me stopped being a playboy...I finally feel the real me when you came to my life. I fell in love deeply- but my parents didn't know bout you and insisted I lied and already arranged a marriage for me..." I saw a tear escaped his eyes once again and when we licked eyes again my heart kind of break again to see him crying. "Come to my wedding next week and that's our plan to stop the wedding then....I'll introduce you as my real bride then....instead of her You'll take her place...arraseo? I only want you....only you in my life"

Omg gosh is he being a bastard again or is he for real? Marrying this early? I mean we just ended school a couple months ago....

I smiled as I saw a smile on his beautiful perfect face...

I made my final choice

I nodded.."Jungkook I also need to tell you something..." I fidgeted my fingers and he looked confused. "Are you with someone else already? Is that why you said "we" ?" I shook my head and giggled at what he thought I meant. He's too innocent to know these anyways. "I'm....."

He jumped and began running around the room. "Are you for real?! I'm my ducking gGGGGgggggOOOOOOoooooodddddDDDDD!!!" I laughed at his expression.

_______________

Hehe. You guys thought she's gonna be with someone else. But....nope! I'm not giggling up on one of my favorite ship RoseKook!😂 Ik this story is switched to what you never thought but at least y'all get to see them happy again?😂😍😍😍😱😱😱😱😑😑💕💕😭😭😘😘💗💗💗🌷