27

Came back after 3 days y'all! I'm so sorry! I have to practice these days for my test!

Also I'm publishing a new book later on! This book is ending very soon so look out!😭😩😩😘😍
___________________

1 week after RoseKook scene happned~

Jungkook is gonna get married today and as planned Jungkook is gonna do something I still don't get what he's gonna do.

- - - - skip to the vows and stuff - - - -

"Will you...miss. Kim take Jeon Jungkook as your husband and take him as no matter what" she answered 'yes' without hesitation and waited for Jungkook's turn. His face was cold as fuck but I think he really doesn't like her at all. "Will you... mr.Jeon take miss.Ki-" he interrupted the fucking preach!

"I will not. She's not the one I loved..."

Everyone gasped and I heard his parent came up to him and whispered harshly at him. "Aish! Why do I need to?! I have someone I love already!" The room went white and he turned around and walked to me looking mad ehh scared me a bit. "This....do you see?! She's the girl I love! She has my baby! I'm not gonna marry someone I don't love because my girl needs me...along with my baby...dad...mom...please...everyone..." he looked around and after that they all clapped which made him smiled but I was confused.

Did he just rejected her then expose our love at this moment?! Aish...at least he'll explain later or something...I'm getting so much attention now...

__________

I hope you like this lame short chapter!😂😍😍😘😘🤩🤩😘🌷