30

Watch out for the warning coming soon baes!

____________________

After we ate dinner I went to bed right away because I'm very tired. Jungkook is gonna stay back for a while to watch a little movie with his parents. As I lied down gently trying not to hurt my back I took off my slippers and covered the blanket above me. I grabbed my phone and Jungkook's speaker and putted on ballad and slow music to calm and make everything peaceful for he rest of the night.

"Jungkook....I can't believe faith brought for both of us to meet...brought bad and good days...but we still loved each other and now.....now we even have a small baby living inside me now."

I closed my eyes slowly and went off to dream land peacefully thanks to my music and my thoughts of my happy life with Jungkook.

- - - - Morning - - - -

I woke up with pain on my stomach. I couldn't hold anymore and screamed. "Jungkook!" The door opened quickly less than a second date to called Jungkook's name. "What happened babe?! Gwenchana?" He asked hurriedly and very worried. I shook my head and I can already feel sweats down my temples. "My stomach hur- ahh!! Jungkook hurry! Ppali!"  He quickly Called his mom while calling the ambulance and my pain was coming even more.

- - - - hostpital -  - - -

As I reached there I saw blood already running down my legs. "Omo! Doctor am I gonna be ok- no is my baby gonna be okay?" He smiled and nodded. "We'll have to check first okay? So please take deep breaths and calm your breathing down for the moments.

__________________

A quick little chapter for y'all, my baes😍