Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Draco:

I couldn't stop, my hands were wrapped around her butt, holding her to me and my face was buried in her neck, biting and kissing the soft skin that seemed to smell of flowers, making me feel heady.

Her eyes were shut, as she moaned into my ear, the back of her head hitting the wall with my every move, her face completely slack, and her cheeks pink.

It was mesmerizing, watching the way her face morphed into so many emotions, so many emotions I was making her feel at the moment, it felt...different, almost empowering.

I could feel her neck growing hot with sweat as my nose skimmed over it, stopping just under her earlobe, biting it as her hips met mine again. Her hands roaming over my back and I knew I was going to have scratches in the morning.

But in that moment, I didn't care, because nothing really mattered, it was just me and her, meeting each other halfway our faces buried in each other's neck or hair and hands roaming every nook and cranny of our bodies.

Her head lifted lazily as I kissed up her jaw, eyes opening slightly, glazed over and hooded, just as I knew mine would be, then she was burying her head in my neck and kissing her way up to my ear, while my head titled back to give her hot lips better access, as my hips met her again, and this time I felt her legs shake around my waist as a low and raspy, "Dray." was moaned in my ear.

And that was my undoing as I felt her murmur it again and again, and I followed her, grunting and moaning out her name softly as I tightened my hold on her shaking legs, collapsing against her slightly, both of us leaning heavily onto the stone wall behind.

My head remained buried in her neck for a long time after that, her scent still tingling my nose and her legs still wrapped around me.

It was her hand softly running through my hair that caused me to look up at her finally. Her hazel eyes met mine, still hooded, but bright, her face flushed and her hair sticking to her forehead slightly. My hand pulled the bow holding half of it up out, seeing as honey coloured hair, fell down her shoulders fully, covering her neck.

She gulped, still panting as she looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction.

And just like that, I didn't know how to react. My mind whirled as I stared down at her, I had just proclaimed my ever-growing hatred for her and here I was, less than an hour later, having sex with her.

She opened her mouth, but no words came out, which was ironic because a few minutes ago, she couldn't stop moaning my name.

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to push her away from me, but I also wanted to do it all over again.

She bit her lip and my eyes zeroed in on them, swollen, and bloody, because of me. My head dipped, latching onto them again, this time, slower than before.

She was warm, so warm it was like she was on fire.

Did I still hate her?

Her tongue swirled with mine.

She was still a blood traitor.

Her tongue fought with mine, laving me into submission but, it just drove me crazier, and I tilted my head, going in deeper.

When we finally came up for air, we had the same expression on our faces, incredulous, but smirking.

"This." She said, her voice breathy, and I pulled back a bit, helping her unwrap her legs from around me and setting her down.