Chapter 31

A.N: Still dedicated to all my dedicated readers and Draco lovers. I won't bore you with a long A.N in the start (there's a long one attached in the end), please enjoy the chapter! I promise next one will only get better. :D

Chapter 31

Draco:

"Do you know the next Hogmeade excursion date is also Valentine's Day?" Blaise said on Monday morning as I sat trying to style my hair with some Sleekeasy's potion that my mother had sent with me to school. Apparently my hair is getting too unruly these days.

"And what should I do with that titbit?" I asked, settling some flyways down.

"Well, now that Carina is officially your 'Girlfriend' I thought you might like to know that little titbit." Zabini said, giving me an incredulous face when I didn't respond.

"Alright." I murmured, finally satisfied with the outcome and turned to gesture the two of us out for breakfast.

"Why won't you look at least a little happy about the Hogsmeade visit?" Blaise asked after he told me about all the things I could do with Carina on the said visit, descriptions of which involved a tea shop.

A tea shop.

I wanted to bang his head on the wall.

Did he honestly think Carina and I will be sipping tea in a stuffy place with almost half the school present?

"Because I can go out on a limb and say I know my girlfriend, Zabini." I responded as I finally saw Great Hall in sight, "And as much as I would hope you and your little Ravenclaw enjoy it, that is precisely how much Carina would hate it."

"How do you know?" Blaise asked suspiciously as we crossed over to the Slytherin table, "Maybe she is a romantic at heart."

"Always need proof, don't you?" I teased, then walked over the few feet that separated me from Carina and dropped a kiss on her forehead, before taking my seat next to her.

A very unhappy face greeted me, "What have you done to your hair?"

"I tamed it." I replied, looking around to see if anyone else was looking at me funnily, some were. But I wasn't sure if they were looking at my hair or the newly publicised affection for my newly enemy-turned-girlfriend.

"No." Carina said, very empathetically, as she leaned closer to put both her hands up and thoroughly ruined the 20 minutes I wasted on this attempt. "Your hair looked like it was one with your pale face. And I would very much like to be seen with someone who has hair and not a shining bald scalp."

I sighed, brushing a few strands out of my eyes and I fixed my gaze on Zabini, "Romantic at heart, you said?"

Blaise's resounding laughter caught the attention of almost the entire Great Hall.

All except the dark haired girl, who sat studiously avoiding him, looking into her breakfast like it was made of gold.

I nudged Carina at Pansy's glum direction as Daphne admonished Blaise for being so loud so early in the morning on a Monday.

"We need to do something." I murmured into Care's ear as she smiled, her hand slipping into mine under the table as she finished a finger sandwich, "Why do you look so happy?"

"That's because I already have a plan." She replied, then leaned into give me a peck on the cheek as she got up, "Say Pansy, there's a sweet man called Roger Davies who was looking for you this morning."

Every single eye within earshot turned to Carina, their pupils bulging out of their sockets, and with the look I sneaked at Blaise's some also positively, ashen.