Chapter 15

A.N: Sexual content in the middle of the chapter warning. 

Chapter 15:

Draco:

I was running down a stone corridor, my dress shoes slapping against the floor, the sound echoing around me, but it was soon followed by the clicking of heels, and warmth spread through my right arm as I looked beside to see a huffing and puffing Carina, cheeks tinged red and eyes looking down to make sure she doesn't trip on those death-traps, trying to unsuccessfully keep up with me.

My hand on hers tightened, as a laugh left my lips, her hair at this point was completely out of her bun, even after her many many efforts of tying to tie it back and was now flowing past her shoulders as we ran down the quietude.

"What?" she asked, her voice giving away how exhausted she was but her face didn't look tired at all, in fact it glowed.

I stopped, her body slamming into my side in the process, and I wrapped my arm around her waist to steady her, she turned her annoyed gaze at me, brown eyes looking darker than ever.

"Look at that." I said, pointing at the window we had halted at, my finger pointing at the clouds surrounding the moon as they slowly shifted to reveal the pale orb, shining brilliantly against the dark sky.

"What about it?" she asked, a small smile on her face as she looked up at the sky, hair billowing in the light breeze that blew past us, her perfume mingling with it.

For the first time ever, I realised just how beautiful Carina Hadley really was.

I have no idea how it missed me these past few years, but I realised that the unconventional is always beautiful in the most eccentric setting there is. Carina Hadley was not beautiful when we were clad in our uniforms or pyjamas, the sun shining brightly up in the sky around us as we sat near the Black Lake for hours.

But here, up at this random window, with the world blanketed in darkness, her skin glowing in the night, her hair almost mirroring the moon's shine and her eyes twinkling like it, as she gazed a little open mouthed at the moon. Her expression of pure bliss.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, a smile curving my lips.

Her pale lips curved up too, her eyes briefly flitting to mine, and then she said in a hard voice, "Who knew a year later we would be having sex?"

My mouth dropped opened in shock as the Carina next to me changed, her hair growing longer and lighter, her face turning angular and the smile on her face and mouth disappearing to morph into a smug expression.

I didn't even realise the scene around us had changed as I wildly looked around us, both of us back in our Common Room, standing so close to each other, her breath was mingling with mine.

"What the-"

"Draco what the fuck!"

Pain immediately flared up on my side as my eyes opened to face the unyielding carpeted floor of my dormitory. I immediately shut my eyes again, my head slowly starting to pound and slumped against the floor, It was a dream! I repeated to myself, but I knew that night, down pat. It was the night of the Yule Ball. We had gone up to the Astronomy tower that night, to talk and for the life of me I couldn't remember our return journey anymore.

"Draco?" a gruff voice asked, and I turned to my side, my eyes focusing on Blaise's dark face as he looked down at me with an amused face. "Alright mate?"