IV

A week later....

This week has been hell! For starters, Rochelle and Ty have been fucking like rabbits and I haven't been able to sleep. To add on to that, my English teacher assigned a 10 page essay that was due THE NEXT DAY! So as if not being able to sleep from the constant moans wasn't enough, why not add unnecessary homework to it.

I was now at lunch and had my head on the table. I didn't wanna eat or even talk-I just wanted to sleep. I began to doze off but because life hates me, I was woken up by a bunch of people sitting at the table. Deciding to just ignore the fact that it's usually only 3 people here,including myself, I dozed back off.

About 10 minutes into my nap, I was splashed by water. My eyes popped open and it was only then that I realized I wasn't in the cafeteria anymore. I looked around and noticed I was in an abandoned classroom. I looked at the people in the room and saw Randy, his crew, and Smoke.

"The fuck, man?!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up." Randy said, tossing me a towel.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, drying myself off.

"You remember me, Tanya?" Smoke asked.

"How could I forget an arrogant asshole like you, Smoke?" I smiled.

He chuckled. "You real bold, you know that?"

"Mhm."

"Clear the room." He said.

As instructed, Randy and his crew left. Smoke pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of me. He placed his hand on my thigh and ran up my to face, gripping it.

"You really need to stop disrespecting me, baby. You real fine and I would hate to have to fuck you up."

I laughed and shook my head, making him release my face. "I don't need to do shit. You don't run a damn thing in this department, Smoke."

I stood up and headed to the door, only to be pulled back. He backed me up into the furthest corner from the door.

"So, you don't gotta listen to me?" He asked.

I don't know why but I pulled him directly to me. I tippy toed up to his ear and kissed it down to his neck. I grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

I pushed him away from me and walked out the class, laughing. Checking the time, I noticed I had a few more minutes 'til I had to go to my last class. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed my bag from the table I once occupied.

Kianna didn't come to school today and Riq texted me awhile ago saying he was outside with his girlfriend, Marissa. I walked out the cafeteria and decided to just skip my last class.

I'm going home

Riq💞: 👌

Since Riq drove us today, I had to walk. After walking for about 5 minutes, a car pulled up to the side of me. The driver's window rolled down and I continued walking after seeing it was Smoke. The car pulled up by me again and was put in park.

"Get in the car, ma." He sighed.

I walked over to the passenger's side and got in, throwing my bag in the back. I put on my seatbelt and laid my head on the window as he drove off.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Nope."

He sucked his teeth. "Stop being stubborn."

I sighed, "Yes, I'm hungry."

He nodded and continued to drive. He pulled up to In-N-Out and went through the drive-thru.

"What you want?" He asked.

"Cheeseburger with no onions, fries, and a chocolate shake." I said. "Please."

"Welcome to In-N-Out. May I take your order."

"Uh, lemme get a cheeseburger with no onions, fries, and a chocolate shake."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, a double-double, animal style fries, and a root beer."

"Will that be all?"

"Yeah."

She told him his total and he pulled up to the next window. After paying and getting the food and drinks, he pulled off. He drove into someone's driveway and turned the car off.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

"Mine now get out."

I took off my seatbelt and got out the car. I held the drinks and followed Dave to the door. He unlocked it and let me walk in. I walked in and stood to the side, not sure where to go. He closed the door and started walking past me.

"Come on." He said.

I followed him to what I now knew was the living room. He sat on the couch but I liked eating on the floor so I sat there.

"Why you on the floor?" He laughed.

"It's comfortable." I shrugged, handing him his root beer.

He separated the food and handed me a bag. I took out my burger and started eating. He turned on the tv and started flipping through the channels. It got to BET and The Brothers was on.

"Leave it!" I yelled.

Smoke looked at me and shook his head, sucking his teeth. We were at the best part where BeBe was outside Brian's house in that wedding dress just WAITING to see Terry's ole fine, trifling ass.

"Why you got me watching this shit?" He groaned.

"Why you got me at ya house?"

I could feel him staring a hole in my face but Morris Chestnut and Shemar Moore were on the screen at the same time and NOTHING was more important than that right now.

I heard the couch move but two fine men were gracing the television so I did not care. Until, my face was turned from the beautiful view and Smoke's lips came crashing into mine. Being shook was an understatement.

Deciding to just kiss him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync and his hands slid down to my butt, gripping it. He deepened the kiss but the sound of my phone ringing caused us to pull apart.

I looked down at the phone and cleared my throat before answering.

"Uh, hello?"

"Aye, Tanya, Ty on his way home so if you plan on keeping the fact that you skipped away from him, I'd get home."

"Alright, thanks Riq."

"Yeah."

I hung up and sighed, standing up.

"Who was that?"

"My brother." I said. "I gotta go."

I wrapped up the rest of my burger and put it back in the bag before grabbing my shake. Smoke was already at the door with his keys so I slid my phone in my pocket and headed to the car.

Getting in, Smoke pulled out his driveway and followed the directions I gave him to my house. When we got there, I grabbed my bag from the back and started to get out but Smoke locked the door.

"No love?" He smirked.

I laughed and leaned over the middle console, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Later, Smoke." I said.

"Dave."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Call me Dave."

I nodded and grabbed my stuff, heading to the door. Dave pulled off and I walked in the house.

"Who was that?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts?

I know some of you are probably wondering what Smoke was doing in a highschool but all that will be explained later.

Vote, comment, and share❤