XXXVII

Dave's View

I stood in the room with Sean and Rashad as we all surrounded the Rochelle bitch. I know she knows where Tanya is and today is the day I find out where that is. I started to get annoyed with how long it was taking her to wake up and I know for a fact that she wasn't dead so I called in Randy and had him poor ice cold water on her head.

She gasped and her eyes shot open as the water dripped down her body. "What the fuck?!"

"Fuck up." Shad mumbled.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You don't have the authority to ask questions, bitch." Sean said.

"Bitch?"

"Yeah, bitch." He said. "You know where my fucking sister so I'm not bout to show you no fucking respect! Fuck you thought."

"Sean, chill." I chuckled.

"So you think this is funny?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I said. "But like he said, you know where Tanya is."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"So you like to play games? Cool."

Shad smirked and walked over to the door. He opened and peeked his head out, calling in Kianna. At first, we weren't gonna bring her but she wasn't gonna take no for an answer and we definitely could use her help. Shad opened the door wider and in walked Kianna.

"Hi, Rodent." Kianna smiled as Shad closed the door back.

"You're here to?" Rochelle groaned. "Just shoot me."

"I would love to but you know where my bestfriend is and I'm gonna get the information first."

"She got a slick mouth, sis." I said.

"Really?" Kianna asked. "I'll fix that for you, bro."

She walked over to Rochelle and sucker punched her in the mouth. Rochelle groaned and lifted her head. The blood from her lip leaked down onto the white dress she had on.

"First question: do you know where Tanya is?" I asked.

Rochelle spit the blood from her mouth onto the ground. "Yes."

"Second question: where is she?" Sean asked.

"In an abandoned house in East Sacramento."

"Third question: is she there alone?" Rashad asked.

"No, she's usually there with Gionni."

"Final question: who's all helping you?" Kianna asked.

"Gionni, Chris, and Shantel." She said. "Minnie was helping me too but she's dead now."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Bet, thanks." I pulled my gun out my waist band and shot her straight between her eyes. "Let's go to my office."