XXV

Christmas Day....

Dave's view

I was woken up by the feeling of someone jumping on the bed. When I opened my eyes, it was Tanya's childish ass wearing a onesie and Rudolph antlers.

"Baby, it's Christmas. Wake up." She said, falling on me.

I groaned before sitting up and lightly pushing her off of me. "What time is it?"

"Uhhh," she said while checking her phone. "minutes to 8."

"Then, why the hell are you up?" I asked, scrunching up my face.

Tanya is not a morning person so seeing her up this early with a smile on her face was shocking.

"Um, because it's Christmas." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Don't get slick with me." I said, getting out the bed.

"Sorry baby!" She yelled as I went in the bathroom.

After taking a piss, I washed my hands and starting brushing my teeth. When I finished, I washed my face and went downstairs. I heard music playing so I knew Tanya was in the kitchen. Walking in, I saw her singing into a whisk with a bowl of eggs in her other hand.

"Wo-oh-ohhh, This Christmas will be a very special Christmas for me." She sung, staring at me.

"What you making Christina Brown?" I asked.

"Eggs, sausage, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls." She said, pouring the eggs into the pan.

"Who all coming over?"

"Moms, my brothers, Bianca, and Kianna."

With each name, I took out a plate and a glass. I placed them on the table and went back into the kitchen. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it, Sean and Rashad busted through the door.

"Tired of you not inviting us to shit." Sean said, mugging me.

Tanya came out the kitchen and shot him a look. "Sean, it's Christmas and too damn early for you to be cussing."

"Sorry, Mrs. Jackson." He joked.

She squinted her eyes before going back in the kitchen. There was another knock on the door and when I opened it, everybody who was supposed to be here walked in.

"Good morning!" Kianna yelled.

Once again, Tanya came out and struck a pose. Kianna did the same before they ran to each other and hugged the other. When they pulled apart, Tanya hugged everybody else.

"Merry Christmas, everybody." Tanya smiled.

I looked up and there was a mistletoe hanging above me and T. "Baby."

She looked and smiled before giving a quick kiss. There was a beep and I'm guessing she went to get the food. Kianna followed behind her and a few minutes later, they walked out with food. After placing the food down, we all gathered around the table and joined hands.