X

Okay, so before I start this, if you guys know anybody who can write a sex scene for me, please let me know. I feel kind of uncomfortable writing one but I think that's normal. So, if you know someone or you are that someone, comment or message me. Thanks❤
---------------------------------------------------------

Omniscient

The room was dead silent. Dave, Bianca, and Leslie had smiles on their faces while Tyrell, Tariq, and Kianna wore mugs. Tanya, however, had neither. She was shocked. So shocked that she couldn't even think.

Nobody paid attention to Tanya until Dave felt her shaking. He looked at her which made everybody else look at her. Her leg was shaking and her breathing got faster every second.

"Baby, you okay?" Dave asked.

"Baby?" Marcus said, confused.

Nobody was worried about Marcus's confusion at the moment. Tanya was their only concern. Kianna quickly got up and grabbed her bestfriend's hand, pulling her into the nearest room. She sat Tanya down on the toilet and tried to get her to relax.

"Tanya, deep breathes. Come on." She couched.

Eventually, Tanya steadied her breathing and broke down into tears. Kianna consoled her before leaving the bathroom to get either Dave, Tariq, or Tyrell. Unfortunately, when she got out there, Dave was trying to keep Tyrell and Tariq away from Marcus.

"Woah, what's going on?" She asked.

"They just rushed me out of nowhere." Marcus said.

"Shut the fuck up, Marcus." Kianna said, mugging him. "You know exactly why they rushed you so stop tryna play victim for ya family."

"Yo, Kianna, don't talk to my cousin like that." Dave said.

The bathroom door opened and Tanya walked out. She had wiped away as many tears as she could but you could still see the hurt in her eyes.

"No, Dave." She said. "Why don't you ask ya cousin what he did?"

"Tanya-" Marcus began to say but was cut off.

"How you know my girl, Marc?" Dave asked.

"Dave, I-"

"You know what?" Tanya laughed. "I'll tell it."

"Tanya, you sure?" Tyrell asked.

"Mhm." She nodded. "Y'all might need to take a seat for this one."

Tanya didn't really need everyone to sit down yet they did. Everybody took a seat in the living room while Tanya sat on Dave's lap. She knew by the end of the story, Dave would turn into Smoke and Leslie and Bianca didn't need to see that side of him.

"I was 15 when I met Marcus." Tanya started. "We met at a block party and I really liked him. We spent alot of time together, well, as much as we could since he told me he went to a different highschool and I believed him. At the same time, Tyrell was dating Rochelle. They'd been together for about 2 years. One day, Ty took me to Marcus's house since I hadn't heard from him in a while and I wasn't old enough to drive. I-uh-I walked to the door but it was unlocked. Ty saw that and thought something happened so we went in together. We heard moaning upstairs so we followed the noise and it led us to Marcus's bed room where he was having sex with Rochelle. Ty and I were both distraught but what made it was worse was two things- one, I found out he was 20 and two, Rochelle is now pregnant by him. The end."

Silence.

Nothing but silence.

Tanya felt Dave shaking underneath her so she grabbed his hands and wrapped them around her waist. Leslie and Bianca were shocked. They never thought Marcus was capable of that.

"Marcus, is this true?" Leslie asked. "If not, let me know now so I can have Dave's guests to leave."

"Ma." Dave said. "She not lying."

"How do you know, Dave?" Bianca asked.

"Look at his face. He look guilty as fuck!"

"Marcus, answer my question." Leslie said.

"It's true, Auntie." Marcus said. "But! It's not all true."

"What's not true about it Marcus? Huh?!" Tanya said, getting pissed.

Dave tightened his grip on Tanya, feeling her ease out of his lap.

"You knew I was 20, Tanya, tell the truth."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Marcus?! Please, tell me, how the fuck was I supposed to know that you were 20?! Did you tell me while I was sleep or something cause I ain't know shit. Neither you nor Rochelle told me so...."

"And you might wanna watch the next thing that come out ya mouth cause the only thing that's stopping me from fucking you up is Ms. Leslie and Bianca." Tyrell said.

"Same here." Tariq added.

"Yo, Tariq, you ain't gone do shit." Marcus laughed. "Punk ass nigga."

"Yo," Tanya said, managing to get out of Dave's grasp. "what you not gone do is talk all that bold shit to my lil brother. You know me, Marcus, so you know I will murk ya ass bout my brothers."

Not wanting to hear the arguing anymore, Leslie stood up and went upstairs. Dave was gonna follow her but he knew if he got up, he'd more than likely lay hands on his cousin.

"Aye, T, we out." Ty said.

Tanya stared at Marcus a little while longer before shaking her head. Without even saying bye to Dave, she proceeded to walk out but was stopped by the sound of Bianca's voice.

"Uh, before you guys go, I need to talk to Tariq."

Tariq sucked his teeth. "For what, B?"

"I just wanna apologize." She mumbled.

"Keep it." He said before walking out.

The three Wilsons and Kianna left, all without a second glance at Marcus. Although it was very tempting to go back and knock the lights out of Marcus, Tyrell started the car and left. Each person had something different on their mind.

Tanya: Will Dave do me like Marcus did?

Kianna: I wonder how Tanya feels right now...

Tyrell: Should I murder him?

Dave: I really hope Tanya's not mad at me...

Leslie: Lord, bless this family...

Bianca: I hope Tariq can forgive me...

Tariq: How can I forgive Bianca when she killed my child?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts?

Will Bianca and Tariq reconcile?

Will Dave and Tanya talk about the situation?

Find out next time on...Part of the Game😂

Vote, comment, and share❤