XI

So, I like using omniscient and I'll probably be using it more often. Also, I'll be doing another time skip for this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later...

Tanya's View

I stayed home today from school just because. It's been three weeks since Thanksgiving and the house feels weird. Although Tariq told me we would talk later, we didn't and even though Tyrell seemed normal, he wasn't. I thought Dave would've called me since then-he didn't.

I was laying on the bed, binge watching Criminal Minds on Netflix when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Who tf is interrupting me and Shemar?

I paused the show and stood up, walking to the door. Twisting the knob, the last person I thought would be here was staring at me.

"Dave, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Damn, you don't wanna see me?" He actually sounded hurt.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Tariq let me in on the way out. Now, answer my question."

I rolled my eyes and moved, reclaiming my spot on the bed. Before I could resume the episode, I was pulled to the top of the bed.

"What?" I said, trying to move. It was only then that I noticed he had pinned my arms above my head and he was leaning over me.

"Watch ya tone, Tanya." He said, sternly.

"Get off of me."

"Yo, the fuck is ya problem?"

"I ain't hear from you in 3 weeks and now you wanna come in here like you run shit? Nah, not gone happen." I said, trying to escape from his grasp but he tightened his grip. "You're hurting me, Dave."

He let go but grabbed me and placed me on his lap before I could move. I moved to where I was straddling him and crossed my arms across my chest. I guess that was a sight for Dave, especially since I had on a sports bra.

"Listen, baby, I'm sorry." He said. "I just needed to get my mind together. It's weird knowing that I'm with my cousin's ex."

"I didn't know y'all were cousins. I never met his family."

"I know, that's what I told myself. I'm here now and I want you to trust me but, first, I need to know that I can trust you."

I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "You can trust me, baby."

"Good." He smiled. "Get dressed. All black."

I got up and went through my closet. It was chilly outside so I took at black sweats, a black pullover hoodie, and my black huaraches. I slid my shorts off and tossed them in my hamper before slipping on the sweatpants and hoodie. I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on before putting my shoes on.

Sliding my phone in my pocket, I did the same with my keys and turned off the TV. Dave stood up and we left out. I slid in his Bentley and he pulled off, heading somewhere. I texted Ty and hooked my phone up to the car's Bluetooth.