XXIX

Omniscient

"Let's have some fun." Dave smirked.

He stood up and pulled off his shirt, revealing his bare chest. He climbed back on top of Tanya and kissed from her lips down to her neck as he pulled down the straps of her one piece. The further down he slid the outfit, the further down he kissed and licked. Once her lingerie was completely off, he went back to kissing her.

He pulled away and smirked. "You ever had ya soul ate out?"

Tanya shook her head causing Dave to slowly lick down to her jewel. Staring at it, he licked his lips before diving in.

"Shhhit!" Tanya moaned.

She gripped his hair and pushed his head causing him to go deeper. He proceeded to lick, suck, and nibble until she came and he licked it all up. He stood up properly and Tanya pulled him down on the bed. She had a target and him wearing basketball shorts made it easier to get to. She pulled down the shorts and his boxers, revealing his manhood. Using a rubber band to tie her hair back, she spit in her hand and used it to stroke him before running her tongue along the tip.

"Damn." He groaned.

She sucked on the head before lowering her mouth down to the base. She bobbed her head up and down while Dave groaned and held her hair in his hand. Feeling him throb in her mouth, she slowed down and move back up to head. Focusing on that, she sucked on it like it was a lollipop. She pulled him out her mouth and stroked him for a little bit before putting all of him back in.

"Fuck!" He groaned loud as he busted in her mouth.

She swallowed it and crawled onto him, sucking on his neck. He flipped her onto her back and stroked himself before slowly sliding inside her. He pinned her hands above her head and crashed his lips into hers. She moaned against his lips and moved her hips into his. Pulling out, only leaving the tip in, he plunged back in causing her to scream.

"Fuck, Dave!"

Holding her arms with one hand, he used the other to put one of her legs on his shoulder. Her legs began to shake and her eyes rolled back as she came. Not finished with her just yet, he flipped them over so she could ride him. She held him in her hand and slid down, throwing her head back. She bounced and rocked back and forth while he held her waist.

She got up and turned so her back was facing him before sliding back down. Taking her hair out the ponytail, she leaned down and held his legs as she bounced.

"Shit, T." He groaned, slapping her ass.

She smirked and moaned when she got an idea. She bounced a little bit before raising up and dropping back down into a split. Dave's eyes rolled back and he groaned. He grabbed her waist and slammed her onto him. Lifting her off of him, he sat up.

"All fours." She did as told and arched her back just like he wanted without him even telling her to.

Holding himself in his hands, he ran the tip up and down her slit before sliding all the way in. She bit her lip, suppressing her moans. He slapped her ass and gripped it.

"Let it out."

She let out a loud moan and looked back at him. Matching his strokes, she threw it back on him. He took her hair in his hand and pulled it. Tanya knew the wig was secure so it was going anywhere.