XXVI

Okay, so I decided to do a time jump this chapter. I'm gonna try not to make it confusing. Enjoy 😊
———————————————————————
2 months later....

Tanya's View

Today was Saturday-the day before Valentine's Day and I had no idea what to get Dave. I'm currently in the mall with Kianna and Sean trying to find something to get him.

"I say we just head to Vickie's, you get something sexy, and put on a show for him." Kianna shrugged.

"And cook." Sean added.

"You think that'll work?" I asked.

"Yep, let's go." Kianna said, dragging me towards Victoria's Secret.

Kianna and I scanned through the racks while Sean flirted with the cashier. My eyes landed on a white two piece that I knew was the one. I held it up for Kianna and her eyes lit up.

"Yes." Was all she said. "Definitely yes."

"Cool."

I walked over to the cashier and used my hip to bump Sean out the way. I placed the two piece on the counter and pulled my wallet out my purse.

"Thank you." The girl mumbled.

"No problem." I chuckled.

She told me the total and I paid in cash. After receiving my change and receipt, I grabbed my bag and we left.

"Aye, I'm hungry as fuck." Sean said.

"To the food court." Kianna said, skipping towards the food court.

I laughed and followed behind her. Deciding to get Subway, I joined the line. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I turned, rolling my eyes.

"Hello, Chris." I said, irritation evident in my voice.

"Damn, somebody's not happy to see me." He smiled.

I sighed and removed his arm from my shoulder, moving up in the line. Unfortunately, he was still next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Honestly, you ."

"Well, unfortunately for you, I'm not on the market."

I was next in the line so I started to place my order. Again, Chris was right there.

"Will that be all?" The guy asked.

"Yes."

"Is he bothering you?"

"Yes." I said.

"This is my sister."

The guy looked at my face and could tell he was lying. "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"For what?"

"So you don't get ya ass beat for bothering my sister." I heard Sean say.