XII

Continuation of last chapter...

Tanya's View

"You want me to what?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I want you to help me run things." He repeated. "Nothing too serious. Just keep the girls in line."

"I-I don't know Dave. That's a lot."

"You don't have to answer now." He said. "Just promise me you'll think about it."

"I promise baby." I stood up and walked to the other side of the desk.

He stood up to and walked towards me, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held his face in my hands. He backed me up against a wall and I pressed my lips against his. He deepened the kiss and I moaned as he gripped my butt. I slid my hands down and gripped him through his pants. He groaned and gripped my butt harder as I did the same to him.

"You better stop, T." He whispered in my ear.

"What if I don't want to?" I smirked.

He slid his hand down to my kitty but before it could go any further, there was a knock on the door. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, how about I take care of whoever that is and you take care of ya friend downstairs." I said.

He looked down before chuckling and putting me down. But he didn't put me down the normal way, he slid me down just to make sure I felt it. I bit my bottom lip and walked over to the door. He slapped my ass before walking to his attached room. I sat on the desk and gathered myself.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and Dawn and a half-naked girl walked in with Sean behind them. The two girls stood in front the desk while Sean sat on the couch.

"Um, where's Smoke?" Dawn asked.

"Busy." I said. "What's the issue?"

"Okay, well, this is Minnie-the girl I was having issues with earlier." Dawn said.

"Did you work em out?"

"If we did, we wouldn't be here." Minnie said.

"Don't talk to me like I'm slow."

"Well, bitch, you acting like you are."

I chuckled lowly and shook my head.

If only she knew...

I stood up from the desk and walked over to her. I stared at her for awhile before backhanding her. She fell to the ground and wiped blood from her nose. I sat on the floor in front of her, crisscross applesauce, and rested my chin on my hand.

"Let's get some things straight. One, don't disrespect me-it'll clearly get you fucked up. Two, talking to me like I'm slow will get you murdered. Don't fuck with me." I whispered in her ear before standing up and dusting off my clothes. "Now, Dawn, what's the issue?"

"She doesn't package the product right and when I try to teach her, she attacks me." She said.

I sighed because I really didn't know how to handle this. I looked to my left and Dave was staring at me. He nodded and I smiled before looking back at Dawn. "Alright, Minnie you have two options-learn how to package the product correctly or lose your job."