XXVII

Dave's View

The front door opened and Tanya walked in, closing it. She walked into the living room where Sean, Rashad, and I were seated. Sitting down on the love seat, she looked at all of us.

"Who died?" She asked.

"Nobody...yet." I said.

"Yet?"

"Sean told me about how we got a rat so we need to handle it before it gets out of hand." I spoke. "So, any suggestions?"

The room was silent for a few seconds until Tanya started speaking. "Well, we should start with Minnie. Find out who she was talking to and what they were talking about."

"You in charge of the girls so you in charge of that."

"What if she doesn't wanna answer my questions?" She asked.

"Make her." I said. By means necessary."

A smirk that I've never seen from her graced her face. "Do you have a van?"

Tanya's View

Later that night...

Sean, Shad, and I were seated in the back of the van while Randy drove. We've been following Minnie for about an hour or so, waiting for her to be alone. Unfortunately, for us, she wouldn't stop talking to her friend. Sean was getting irritated and wanted to snatch her right then and there but the whole reason we want her alone so that there won't be any witnesses.

Finally, after about 10 more minutes, she walked away. Randy slowly followed behind her, staying one car from next to her. Once we got to a point where nobody was around, Randy stopped and Sean and Shad jumped out, grabbing her. They threw her in and climbed in, closing the door while Randy pulled off.

"Who the fuck are y'all?!" She yelled. "Do y'all know who I woke for?"

"Nope." Shad said.

"Don't give a fuck either." Sean added.

"What do y'all want?"

"You got a phone call the other day." I said. "I wanna know who it was and what y'all were talking about."

"I had a lot of conversations the other day." She said, nervously.

"I'm pretty sure you know which one I'm talking about."

"I-I can't tell you."

I sighed and signaled the guys to turn her back towards me. Pulling out my pocket knife, I ran the blade down her back which was easy since she had on a cropped tank top.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed in agony.

"Name."

"I can't tell you, she'll kill me."

She?

"You'll die anyway if you don't tell us." Sean said.

"Please, don't make me do this." She said. "I can't tell you her name but I can tell you what she wants."

"Talk." I said.