VIII

So, starting with this chapter, I'm gonna start advancing the the time. Just giving you guys a heads up so that there's no confusion. Anyways onto the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

One month later...

It's been a month since Rochelle told me she was pregnant and the house has been awkward as hell. The fact that there was only tension between us two let me know that she didn't tell Tyrell.

I was currently in my room, folding my clothes while on facetime with Kianna. She refused to live with her dad so he's filing for sole custody but she and her mom are trying to stall until her birthday.

"So, Ty still doesn't know?" She asked.

"Nope and it's like I'm stuck."

Here's the dilemma:

If I tell Ty, he'll get mad and won't believe me. He'll probably even accuse me of saying this because I'm still hurt.

If she tells Ty and he finds out that I knew, he'll get mad and feel betrayed by his own sister.

So, damned if I do-damned if I don't

"Should I tell him?"

"I think you should." She said.

There was a knock on my door and it cracked open, showing Rochelle.

"Kianna, I'll call you back."

"Okay."

I hung up and waved my hand so she could come in. She walked in and took a seat in my desk chair.

"How can I help you, Rochelle?" I asked, putting my clothes in their designated drawers.

"I heard you on the phone with Kianna." She said.

"Mhm."

"And y'all need to stay in y'all place."

I turned in her direction so fast, I could've caught whiplash.

"Excuse you?"

"Whether I tell Ty or not is between me and Ty."

"So, what? You're gonna let him sit and care for a child that's not even his?" I asked.

"Maybe." She mumbled.

"Like hell you are! Ty has done nothing but care for you and love you to the best of his abilities and this is how you repay him?"

"It's not like I cheated on him."

I sighed. "Oh my gosh, you're missing the point. The point is my brother will not be out here looking stupid."

"You gone do something bout it, Tanya." She said, standing up.

"Rochelle, you better be lucky you pregnant cause the way I will climb across this damn bed and drag you through the neighborhood..." I said.

"I'm not tryna fight you, Tanya."

"All I'm saying is Marcus knows that's his baby so if he comes here on some bullshit, you're leaving with him."

She looked at me before walking out, closing the door. Deciding to straighten my hair, I sat down at my vanity and plugged up my flatiron. My phone rang and I saw it was Dave wanting to facetime. I accepted it and balanced it against the mirror.

"Wassup T."

"Hey, baby." I said, sectioning my hair.

"What you doing?"