CHAPTER 3

"DAD!?"I say loudly.

I'm shocked to see him calling me.He never calls me.Not only me but Iori who was next to me is also shocked.Even the guys are also shocked .

Iori who was shocked frowns, "Ask him what does he want."

I nod and answer the phone."Hello what is it",I try to speak in an angry tone.

"Now now no need to speak like that to your dad."

"Why did you call Mr Enjo,"Iori snatches the phone.

"Don't snatch the phone . I want to speak to my lovely daughter."

"If you have something to say then say to ME.Not HER!"Iori shouts on the phone.

"Fine then.Why don't you two come to my office tomorrow?We'll have a nice chat."

"I don't know what you are planning but I won't let you harm my sister!"Iori is boiling with rage.

"If you don't come you'll regret. You don't want me to destroy her world competition .Don't you?"Iori ends the call right that moment.

"Iori?"I ask with concern in my voice.Everyone is looking curiously at him.

"Hikari we will go to the president's office tomorrow",Iori says while calming down. I silently nod.

"Hey dude if something's wrong tell us",Kyohei says placing a hand in his shoulder.

"Its okay.He just asked to go."Iori says finally calming down."Go to sleep Hikari.You need rest.Everyone go too."

"Ok goodnight"I say and go to my room.

'Whatever he is planning Iori,I won't let him hurt you.' I think to myself before going to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.