CHAPTER 22

The day of the world competition

Finally the day has come.Today's the world competition.

In the last month many things happened.After my engagement broke off,everything became normal.I visited Revance time to time.I also kept contact with Ota and the others.I  got to meet Mr. Ichinomiya one day.He treated me dearly.I also thanked Mamoru.I meet up with Ota and Baba once in a while.They all treat me like a sister.Again,the Sanno corporation now works under the Ichinomiya group.So Ichiya works for Mr. Ichinomiya.

I wake up early today.I sit up on the bed and stretch my arms.I look outside the window.A silent breeze blows by my hair.'Today's the day finally.'I get up from bed and go to my bathroom.

I brush my teeth and wash my face.I then take a bath.After the bath I put on my clothes.

I go downstairs for breakfast and see Ichiya on the table

I go downstairs for breakfast and see Ichiya on the table.Well he changed a bit after the incident.We are now friends only.

"Hey.Morning"he greets me.

"Good Morning." I reply back and take my seat.

"So today's your competition right?Good luck with that."

"Thanks.I'll do my best."I answer with a smile.

We continue to eat breakfast.After the breakfast I go to Revance's studio and Ichiya goes to his office.

I ring the doorbell.

"Hey princess."Kyohei opens the door.

"Hi Kyohei "

We go inside and see everyone there dressed up.

"Hey guys."I call them.

"Hikari.Are you ready to go ?"Iori says.I nod with a smile.

They all stand up.They are all determined to win.Well I'm not gonna lose either.

"Lets give it our all guys."I say.

"Yeah"they exclaim.

We go to the venue together.The place is a bit crowded.We go to the authorized room.There are many famous and popular bands and idols.

"Winning will not be so easy."I say quietly."One small mistake and it'll be over."

"Dont worry.We'll make it through." Iori responds to me.

I turn to him and nod. 'I'll give it my all.I'll have to my best for those who supported me.'I mentally say to myself.

The ceremony started and the judges are giving their speeches. And finally the tournament chart is shown on the screen.

"So bands and idols have separate rounds but meets up in the final."I speak.

"Huh we're up first!"Nagito exclaims.

"Oh never saw that coming."Kota says.

"Hmmm "Takashi responds.

"It doesn't matter whether we're up first or not.We have to give our best." Iori says calmly.

"Iori's right.Let's give it our all cuz we're not gonna lose!"Kyohei says with his signature smirk.

"Good luck guys!Give your best shot!"I cheer them up.

They nod at me and goes to the changing room.I also go to my changing room.For idols the first and second round is fashion and the other rounds are singing and dancing.I calm down myself.

"The tournament is about to start. Let's see it."I mumble to myself.

I get out from my room and go to the common room.Revance has taken the stage.And now they are dancing and singing.No one can take off their eyes from them.

After their performance,the lights goes off and the spotlight is moving around among the two bands. 'Please let Revance win' I silently pray.

"And so the winner is..."the emcee continues ,"REVANCE!!!"

Loud cheers are heard among the audiences.They advance to the second round.And the competition continues.

I go to Revance's changing room.

"Congrats everyone."I say happily.

"Told you we'll win."Kyohei says with his smirk.

"Its your turn to win."Iori says.

"Yes!"I answer.

"Give your best Hikari"Ryo says.

"You can do it."Nagito says.Kota and Takashi nods.

When I get out from their room,the idol's fashion show has already started.

After a while it is my turn.I'm just so nervous.I take a deep breath and go to their dressing room.There's so many dresses of different culture.The theme is 'about yourself '.

'I want to be different than others.But what should I do...? ....I've got an idea!'
Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

TO BE CONTINUED .