CHAPTER 15

I feel a sharp pain on the lower part of my neck.

'Is it a .... Hickey?!'I question myself.

Finally he removes his lips from my neck and looks at me from above with a smirk and says,"Now you won't forget who you belong to."He kisses the fresh red hickey and gets off me and leaves my room.

I get up from the bed and go in front of the mirror.I see a fresh hickey on my neck.

"No.....Why?"I mumble to myself and fall on the floor.The tears finally fall out uncontrollably. I cry quietly on the bed and fall asleep.

The next morning ,I wake up at 7:30 am.My eyes became red from crying.I go to the bathroom and take a shower.Good thing the hickey is gone. I Change into my regular clothes .I am brushing my hair when there's a knock on my door.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."I order.

A maid comes in the room and bows to me.

"Miss Hikari.I have come to call you for breakfast."

"Ok I'll be right there."I reply with a smile.

"Miss Hikari,Mrs Misono has said that you wear appropriate clothes not tops and jeans.She has ordered clothes for you.They are in your closet."

"Huh..oh ok.You may now go."I say to her.

I go to the closet and open it.I choose a dress and change into it.

I gotta admit , these dresses are cute

I gotta admit , these dresses are cute.I go down to the dining room and sit down on a chair.The maids are serving food.

"Is Ichiya awake?"I ask one of them.

"Yes he went early today."she replys.

"Oh..ok."I say and eat the breakfast.

After breakfast I go to my room.I can't talk to Iori after what happened.But I have to let them know I'm safe or they'll be worried.So instead of Iori I call..Kyohei.I can trust him for telling Iori not to worry.I dial his number.After a few rings he picks up his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kyohei it's me."

"Hikari!Wh-"He shouts my name.I cut him of by saying,

"Not so loud Kyohei.And is Iori around?"

"No he's not here.I'm in my room.Anyways why did you call me?You should have called Iori. "

"I know but..I just can't talk to him after what happened."

"Oh.."He falls silent.

"Anyways I called you to know that I'm safe here but I can't go out without permission.Tell Iori I'm fine."

"Ok sure.Glad you are safe."

"Thanks .How are you guys?How's Iori? "

"We're all busy practicing but it just feels empty without you.Iori is sad but still practices. We all miss you."