CHAPTER 36

"Fine ,all set",I say to myself looking at the mirror.

To make it like a normal data Ichiya had already left

To make it like a normal data Ichiya had already left.Taking my purse , I go to our meeting spot.

"Sorry I'm late",I state.

"Its fine."

I feel nervous being on a date.Ichiya extends his hand and says,"Come on, we should get going."

I accept his hand and we start walking.

"So,where should we go?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"Hmm let's see...wanna see a movie?"

"Sure.Let's go."

We go to a movie theatre and start thinking which movie we should see.

"What about this one?"I ask him.

It's a movie in which Kota acted.

"Ok.Let's watch it."

After sometimes

"That was nice!"I exclaim.He nods.

"Wanna go to the aquarium next?"

"Yup!"

At the aquarium

"Woah!!Look at all these fishes!"I exclaim.He chuckles at my reaction.

I had went to aquariums before but this is something else.

"Woah!!Look at the shark!!"

"Arent you scared ?"Ichiya asks.

"Nope.I wanna ride in its back!"

He sweatdrops at my answer.

And our time in the aquarium went by quickly with me exclaiming like a child.

"Man that was amazing!"I say after we come out from the aquarium.

"Want to grab lunch now?It's almost lunch time."Ichiya asks me.

"Sure!"

We go into a fast food shop.I order a large size ginger burger,French fries with a cold drink.While Ichiya orders a small sized ginger burger along with a cold drink only.

"Are you really gonna eat all that?" He asks me.

"Yup."He lets out a sigh.

After eating we take ice cream for desserts and go to the zoo.Every time I saw a cute or large animal , I started bouncing.The zoo experience went like the aquarium.

"Its beautiful",I say.

"Yes.."

We are now looking at the sunset while sitting on a bench of a park.The evening breeze blowing by my hair,I say,"Sorry."

"Why?"

"You had to stick with my childish behaviour all day.You must have been bored all this time."

"No.I had fun because of your childish behaviour. I guess that's the part which makes you you."

I smile at him.He pats my head.He starts,"You were nervous at the beginning right?"

"How did you know?"

"You looked tense and,"He pokes my cheek with his finger,"it was written on your face."

"Well you know,this is my second date."

"What?Second?"I nod.

"I don't know why but when someone asked me out,they suddenly got afraid and fled.As far as I know, they saw 6 pairs of eyes glaring at them from behind me .Silly right?"

"I think I understand."

"Eh?You understand?Tell me what it is",I plead to him.

"No."I pout at his .

He starts again,"Anyways who was your first date?"

"It was back in high school.He had asked me on a date ."

"Oh.."We both look at the sunset which has already set.

"Lets go home."He says with a smile.

"Ok!"I smile back at him.

TO BE CONTINUED.