CHAPTER 25

The Next Morning

I wake up when the sunlight pours in my room.I get up from my bed and go to the washroom to wash my face.I change into the dress below.

After changing I go downstairs and see Ichiya eating breakfast

"Hey"I call out to him.

"Oh..Good morning"he replys.

"Morning "I sit on my usual chair."So did you watch yesterday's competitions ?"

"Hmmm yea kind of.I only saw your and Revance's ones.You did great as I expected from you.

"Oh really? Thank you."I start eating breakfast.

After a while, " Well I'm off then." Ichiya stands up finishing breakfast.

"See you later."I reply.

After I finish eating breakfast , I leave for the competition venue.When I reach there , Revance is already there.

"You're late"Iori says poking my forehead with his fingers.

"Oww.I'm not late."I defend myself.

"If you come after us then you're late." Iori says with his wicked grin.

"Ugh evil prince."I pout.

"Hey Iori come on.It's our turn now." Kyohei calls out to him.

"Coming"he answers."I'm off then."

"Good luck!"I tell him.He nods and with that he's gone.

I go into my dressing room and change into my stage costume.

I put a little mascara and eye shadow. And after a while I'm ready. Just then the bands have finished their performances.

"Good timing." I mutter to myself.

I start to warm up for my performance.I then hear the speaker announcing,"Hikari Enjo please get ready for your turn."

I check myself and say , "Its Show - time!"

After some hours

Revance and me made it to the finals. The finals is day after tomorrow so it's the end for today.I'm just so tired after all these performances.

While I'm packing my stuff ,there is a knock on my door.

"Come in."I say to whoever it is.

The door opens and closes with a THUD!I turn around to see who it is.

It was from three of my opponents from my last three rounds.

"Do you need something?"I decided to be polite.

"Who do you think you are ?!" girl 1 shouts at me.

"Hikari Enjo."I answer calmly.

"Stop joking around! You could come all this way only because of Eisuke Ichinomiya!You just slept your way into it"girl 3 snaps.

"Do you even know what your talking about ?!How could you accuse me of something like that?!" Ok now I've lost my cool.

"Of course we know.You slept your way in .It was easy for you because you are the bloody sister of Revance!" girl 2 says.

"You aren't even worthy of being Prince Iori's sister!"girl 1 shouts again.

"Huh?" That last sentence caught me of guard.

"You are nothing but a burden to Revance ! You are just using them for fame!"girl 2 snaps.

"You are not even eligible to be face to face with Revance in the finals!You can never win against them!"this time it's girl 3 .

"You should have just gotten married and settled down.You are not suitable to even stand beside Revance!I'm sure they would have kicked you out if you were not the Prince's sister!If a piece of shit stays with them any longer , it'll only bring them down!!" girl 1 yells.

"JUST GET OUT!!!"I yell back.

"Just remember you can't win against them."And with that they left.

I fall to the floor and hold my head in my hands.

' You are nothing but a burden to Revance!' 'You aren't even worthy being Prince Iori's sister!' 'You are not suitable to stand beside Revance!' 'In sure they would have kicked you out if you were not the Prince's sister!' 'You'll only bring them down!!'

The words keep repeating in my head.
'Am I really nothing but a burden to Revance?Do I only bring them down?Am I not enough to be Iori's sister?'
A single tear rolls down my cheek accompanied by a few more.

'Will they accept me if I win this tournament?'

I quickly wipe my tears and get out from my room.I go to my limo and arrive at Ichiya's house.After arriving I run straight to my room and lock myself.I jump on my bed and start crying.

And that's when I decide I will practise hard for the finals to prove me.And I won't talk or see Revance until then.

TO BE CONTINUED.