CHAPTER 12

While I was talking with Ota Kisaki a man with long brown hair with a fedora hat poked his head from above Ota's seat.

"Oooh Ota's showing his true smile to a lady."the man with fedora hat said.

"Uhh"I said looking uncomfortable. 'What the hell does he think he's doing!?' I think to myself.

"Hey Baba what are you doing."Ota says to the fedora man called 'Baba'.

"Hello pretty lady.I'm a friend of Ota. My name is Mitsunari Baba.You can call me 'Mitsunari','Mi-Chan' anything you like."'Baba' says with a wink.

"Uhh Baba will be fine"I reply.

"Did I just get rejected again by a gi- wait aren't you Hikari Enjo,Ota's favourite star?"Baba says suddenly realizing who I am.

"Well yes I am.Why I didn't know I was your favourite star.It's an honour to be a favourite to my favourite artist."I reply with a smile.

Ota blushes at what I said.I also blush realizing what I said.

"Ooh look who is blushing"Baba teases Ota.Seeing them makes me remember the pair of Kota and Nagi.

"Hey wha'cha being so loud for ?"an old looking man pokes his head from behind my seat.I jump out a little.

"Oh well he is Mamoru.You won't believe but he's a detective."Baba says.I widen my eyes at the last sentence.'He's a detective?!' I think to myself.

"Well leave us alone."Ota says to them.

They both duck their head and sits down.

"Man they're noisy."Ota says releasing a sigh.I chuckle a little.

We continue to talk about ourselves until we reach L.A. Coincidentally he is one of the judge of the world competition.We exchange numbers with each other to keep in contact.I say goodbye to those three.

When I get out of the plane I see everyone waiting for me there.

"Hey "I say to them.

"Hikari"Iori says and rushes to me and hugs me.I sigh but return his hug.He then breaks the hug.

"Were you fine?"He says with worry in his eyes.

I give him a bright smile and say,"You wouldnt believe but I was with Ota Kisaki."

"You mean the angelic artist?"Kyohei says with wife eyes.I nod while smiling.

"And apparently he's one of the judge of the competition. "I add.

Now everyone's eyes are wide.I just smile at them.I'm just so happy to meet him.I keep smiling until we get out of the airport. My smile fades the instant I see my father waiting for us for more clearly ME.Everyone notices my gaze and follows it and follow it and also their expressions becomes grim.

"Why the hell are you here?"Iori instantly steps in front of me and asks him.

"Well I came to take my dear daughter to her dear fiancee."he replys. How could I forget about this 'ENGAGEMENT?!'

"No she's not com-"I put my hand on his shoulder to interrupt him.I go in front of him and say,"Ok I'll go".Add gives me an evil smile ,"Sure you will go.You don't have any choice.Now follow me."

I start to walk away when Iori catches my wrist tightly but gently."NO" he shouts.I am on the verge of tears when I hear his pained voice.I slowly turn around to see him and everyone.When I look Iori in the eyes,I give him a sad smile.When he sees that smile he loosens his grip on my wrist.I take my hand back from him and walk away until I reach dad.

He smiles happily and says,"Take her."His bodyguards comes out and surrounds me.One of them takes my suitcase and the other three surrounds me from three sides so I can't go back now.I quietly follow my dad and get into his limo as I quietly see revance fading away behind.

TO N CONTINUED.