CHAPTER 34

"WHAT ?!?! It's already 10 a.m !"

The next day after the world competition ends, I wake up to see that it's already late.I go to the washroom and wash my face.I was gonna change into some work clothes when it hit me.

"Oh ! It's my holiday!"

So I change into a long white top and a blue skirt and  wedge sandals.After combing my hair , I go downstairs. I eat a late breakfast and watch TV. I don't find anything interesting to watch so I take out my glasses and start reading a book.

After I eat lunch,I get a call from Iori.

"Hello",I say.

"Hey,you're free next two days right?" Iori asks.

"Yeah.Why?"

"Wanna go to the beach?"

"Yeah sure! I'd love to!"I bounce at his words.

"Then that's settled.Come at our house tomorrow at 8."

"Ok!Thanks!"

"Welcome.Bye"

"Bye-Bye"

He laughs at my words and hangs up.
I start packing for the trip.Ichiya's on a business trip so I call him to let him know . He says it's fine.After I finish packing , I eat dinner and fall asleep being excited for tomorrow.

The next day

I wake up early and start getting ready.

I had told everyone in the house that I will be out yesterday

I had told everyone in the house that I will be out yesterday.So I eat breakfast and go to Revance's house.

Ding-Dong

Iori opens the door and greets me, "Hey."

"Hey,Iori."

"Come inside."

I go inside to see that everyone's already ready though I am early by 30 minutes.

"Hey guys."

"You're late"Kyohei smirks.

"You mean 30 minutes early ?"

"Hikari,we knew you'd come early", Nagito says.

"Anyways we should go now,"Kota suggests.

We get on the car to go to the train station.I sit in the passenger's seat and Mr.Sasayama is driving. He won't come with us because he will stay here on his own will.After a few hours , we reach the beach.

"Finally!!"I spread out my arms and inhale the air.The sun is shining so brightly and it isn't that much crowded.

"Come on let's have some fun",Nagito is happy like I am.

I go to the changing room and change into a swimsuit.

When I come out , the guys are already there . When they see me, their eyes widen and look away.

"Hey guys let's go in the water."

"Ok!"they shout in unison.

We run to the sea and jump in the water.We play in the water for sometime.After that we play beach ball.I team up with Iori. We are gonna go against Nagito and Kyohei. Ryo, Kota and Takashi are sitting under the umbrella.Our showdown begins and we win against them.

Nagi and I also play in the sand.After that , I change into a sundress.

We are now sitting on the sand

We are now sitting on the sand.The beach is now almost empty except a few couples.We are watching the sunset.

"Thank you guys."I start.

"For what?"Kota asks.

"For everything."

"What do you mean?"Ryo asks.

"You guys were with me alway no matter what. Thank you for that."

"Why are you saying this?"Takashi questions.

"You know,I've made a decision."

"What decision?"Kyohei asks.

I stand up and take a deep breath and say,"After we go back,I'm gonna start everything from the beginning."I turn towards them ,the light falling on my face,"I'm gonna live on my own and have a new beginning."

They look surprised but Iori speaks, "Alright.I knew that you would say it one day."The guys nod and I smile at them.

It is now night time. We are having barbeque. The sky is filled with stars. The sky is looking beautiful.It is actually a romantic scenery.I reach out my hand to the stars and wish in my mind for everyone to stay happy. Maybe my wish reached the star because one star glows.

After having so much fun,we go back to our room and fall asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.