CHAPTER 24

While looking for a dress,a certain dress picked my interest.

I pick the dress and change into it.The dress fits me perfectly.I apply some make up and perfume.Then I brush my hair.And finally I put the veil.

"Ok all set !"I exclaim.

It's already time for my turn . I go to the backstage and see the last round has already started.My opponent is on the runway.

"Wow the dress is so beautiful and it matches her skin too

"Wow the dress is so beautiful and it matches her skin too."I mumble.I shake my head."She might be pretty but the right dress makes a person beautiful."I nod after I confirm myself.

After she's finished , it's my turn.I take a deep breath and start walking holding my dress as it is a bit big.

I stand in front of the judges and give my pose by giving a spin and a peace sign with a wink

Ota asks me , "Why did you choose a blue dress?"

" In my wedding I don't want to be the only one happy.In our culture there are four things that will make the bride and the other girls happy.One of them is 'something blue'.And that is why i chose this blue dress because i want every girl to be happily married."I answer with a smile.

'Yes.What I said was the way I truly feel.'

The judges seem to be satisfied with my answer.I return back to my place beside my opponent.The lights goes off and the spotlight is moving between us.And it lands on...

ME !!

"And the winner of our last round of fashion show is Hikari !!!Congratulations!!"the emcee announces.

"And that is all for today.See you tomorrow.Adios!"the emcee finishes today's competition.

I return to my room and start changing.While I'm changing I hear a knock followed by a voice.

"Hikari can we come ?" Yup.It was Iori's voice and I forgot to lock the door.

I shout , " NO!Wait a minute!"

I quickly change into my clothes and shout , "Ok now you can come!"

Revence comes in. Nagito comes running and hug me tightly.

"Princess you looked beautiful !"

"N-Nagi need ...air..."

He lets me go and says sorry.Ryo comes and says ,

"Congratulations on winning the second round."

"You did great ."Kota says next.

"Congrats"Takashi congratulates me.

"Thanks guys."I reply with a tiny little blush.

Kyohei comes next and says with his usual smirk,"Well we expected nothing less from you.Anyways congrats and also thanks for giving us a nice show."

"Huh..What show ?"I ask confused.

Kyohei turns to Iori and his smirk turns bigger.He continues ,"When we saw you in that wedding dress,Iori was like,'Hikari.My Hikari's all grown up.'and started crying like his daughter is getting married.We had to console him that it's not your real wedding."

The others laugh at this.I also start laughing.Iori cuts in ,"Hey cut it out!"

I swear I just saw a blush in his cheek. But hearing what he did makes my heart warm.'He really loves me.'

I stop laughing and go to Iori with a kind smile.I hug him and say in a gentle tone,

"I'm glad I got such a brother who loves me a lot.I love you big brother."

He returns the hug and replys,"I love you too sister....So promise me you wont get married and stay as my princess."

I break the hug and answer with a grin,"Cant promise that."

We continue to pass some time by laughing away .

After some time , we start to go home. Reaching Ichiya's house , I go direct to my room . After changing into my pyjamas I flop into my bed and go to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.