CHAPTER 6

Iori's POV

After crying so hard Hikari fell asleep in my arms.I still can't believe my old man will do this.I am still holding Hikari in my arms when Kyohei asks "What exactly happened?"I sigh and tell him everything.Everyone is shocked upon hearing it .

"I have to break this engagement but how?"I quietly say so Hikari doesn't wake up.

"Not only you.We all want to break it."Ryo adds in.

"I have to protect her no matter what!"I say.I look at her innocent sleeping face.

"She was always by my side when I needed.She always comforted me.She chose me over dad. She doesn't know what he can do.So I have to protect my hopeless sister."I say looking at her.

"Iori. "Kyohei says.

"We will all protect our little princess."Nagi says.Everyone nods.

"Thanks everyone. "I reply.

"Its almost dinner time . Should we wake her up?"Takashi asks.

"No let her sleep.She should rest."I reply."I'll sleep with her tonight."I say and carry her in my arms.I take her to my room.I place her carefully in my bed and put the blankets over her.I leave the room quietly.

In the dining table

"Hey Iori. What type of person is this Ichiya Misono?"Kota suddenly asks

"I don't know but..I don't think he's good because my father chose him."I reply.

We didn't talk much during dinner. After dinner i quietly entered my room and saw Hikari sleeping soundly.I quietly lie next to her and kiss her in the forehead."Night princess "I say and fall asleep keeping her in my arms.

TO BE CONTINUED.