CHAPTER 19

I slowly open my eyes and met with a white ceiling.

"Hikari you're awake."someone exclaims from my side.I turn to that side and see Iori with a worried expression.He's holding my right hand.

"Hey Iori. "I say softly with a smile.I sit up on my bed and the first thing I say to him,"I'm hungry".

He just laughs and says,"I'll be back with food princess."He goes out of the room.I stretch my arms.When suddenly I realize the size of my hair.I touch my hair and sigh in frustration.
'She cut my long hair.Does she not know how much I had to take care of my hair?!'

The door opens and comes Iori with food and ice cream.My mood is changed and I dig in the food.Iori watched me with amusement. After finishing the food I start eating my ice cream.When I ask him,

"How long have I been here and why?"

He sighs and replys, "The doctors told that you were given some medicine which caused your weakness .And you didn't have anything in a day so you grew weak and fainted.So you were passed out for 12 hours.You had us all worried."

I finished my ice cream and ask him,"Where are the others? And Ota and Mamoru-San?"

"I told them to go to take rest meanwhile I'll be here."he answers.

"And how did you find me in the first place?"I question him.

"Well Mr.Kisaki will tell you that.And one thing your engagement is  broken.Mr Kisaki will arrange that."he says

"Ok he'll tell me and my eng- wait what?how?"I exclaim.

He chuckles at my reaction but replys, "We've found out from Mr. Kisaki that Sanno cooperation deals many illegal materials.Mr.Misono actually destroys some company and then makes deal with them and gains profits from them.He went to Entusdoh company and made a deal with the president.And when he knew that you are his daughter he took it as an opportunity to make his company more famous.But apparently his son Ichiya Misono has nothing to do with these illegal things."

"But what about the media?"

"Well the Eisuke Ichinomiya helped in handling the media.Well I just say you've got quite some good friends.The media now knows that you were blackmailed to do it."he answers .

"So that means...I'm finally free."I exclaim in joy and hug Iori. He also hugs me back.He then says,"Also now you can stay with us but after the competition.The world now knows it like the princess lives with one prince and five knights to protect her."I laugh at this.

There is a knock on the door and we break the hug.

"Come in"Iori replys. A doctor comes in and says,"I see that you're fine.So you can leave tomorrow. "with a smile.I reply,"Thank you so much".She then leaves the room.

"Well you should go to sleep now.I'll stay here with you."Iori says.

"No you can go back now.I'm fine.You can see it yourself."I say with my puppy dog eyes.I want him to rest but he won't go so I have to use my trick.

He sighs but finally agrees.Before leaving he kisses my forehead and says goodnight to me.I go to sleep happily for achieving my freedom again.

TO BE CONTINUED.