CHAPTER 20

I wake up from my sleep.After a long time I've slept peacefully.I sat up on my bed and hear a knock on the door.I check the time and see that it's already 9.I let out a sigh and say," Come in ".The door opens and Iori comes .He comes with a bag in his hand.

"Good morning "I great him.

"Good morning Hikari"he replys."Always waking up late I see"Iori teases me.

"Oh come on."I say and pout.

"Anyways get ready you're being discharged today.I brought you spare clothes."Iori says as he passes me the bag.

"Thanks.Now let me get ready"I tell them and they leave the room.I get up from the bed and go to the washroom to fresh up.I brush my teeth and wash my face.I change into the dress that Iori brought for me.

I change into the dress that Iori brought for me

'He must have brought it from Ichiya's house.' I think to myself.I brush my now - short hair.I keep it open .I get out of the washroom . I hear a knock on the door."Come in."I say.The doctor from yesterday comes in.

"Hello Hikari.How are you feeling now?"she asks.

"Thank you I'm fine."I reply smiling.

"Well here is your discharge paper.You should now eat properly to avoid weakness."she advises.

"Sure I'll do that."I take the paper's from her.

"Ok then goodbye."she says and waved to me.

"Goodbye."I say and wave back.I take my things and get out of the room.When I get out of the room I see revance waiting .

"Hey guys."I greet them.Nagi comes and hugs me tightly.

"Princess.Thank goodness you're alright."he says.

"N-Nagi...c-can't b-breathe."I whisper. He let go and says sorry.The others come to me ."Glad that you're okay."Kota says.I smile at him."You do look cute in this new hairstyle." Kyohei says."Thanks"I say.We get out of the hospital.

"Hey Hikari."I hear a voice.I look at the source.

"Ota!"I exclaim.He comes up to me.

"How are you feeling?You had me worried."he asks.

"Good like always."I say smiling."And anyways how did you know where I was?"I ask him.He says "well you see".He starts as we get into the Ota's limo.

FLASHBACK

Ota's POV

I just heard everything from Hikari.I will help her and good thing that Eisuke will also help her.We say goodbye to each other.I go back to the penthouse and see Eisuke,Baba and Mamoru there.Unfortunately Soryu couldn't come with us because he's busy.I go to Eisuke and say,

"Hey Eisuke.We need to talk."I say to him.

He  says,"What is it?"looking at his laptop.

"Its about Hikari."When I say this he looks at me.Even Baba comes to hear this.Mamoru has a bored expression as usual.

"Well remember,that party we went for the world competition and that Mr.Misono declared Hikari's engagement with his son?"I ask.He says "Yes."I explain everything to them.

"So I want you to help her."I tell him.

"Ok.I'll tell Hikaru to investigate that Sanno corporation."he says and calls Hikaru.

"Poor pretty lady.She must be in a difficult situation."Baba says.I give a nod.

After a few hours later

Eisuke found out from Hikaru that the Sanno corporation does illegal business.'I have to tell Hikari about it.' I think to myself.

I call Hikari but she doesn't pick up.I call her a few more time but no luck.I immediately tell Eisuke,"Something's wrong.Can you track her location?"He says,"Yes." and uses his laptop.

After a while he finds her location.It's an old warehouse.We understood what that means.I call Revance's producer Kyohei Rikudoh.I tell him everything.

Baba goes to wake up Mamoru for his help.He complains but does nonetheless.

We go to save Hikari with Revance in the dawn.

FLASHBACK END.

"Well that's what happened."Ota finishes as we reach the mansion.

"Well thank you so much for saving me.All of you."I say to them."I am also grateful to Mr. Ichinomiya and Mamoru - San."

"I'll tell them.And you can call him Mamoru.That makes him look a old which he is."he says grinning.I laugh at this.

I get out of the limo and say goodbye to them and wave at then.They wave back and move away.

TO BE CONTINUED.