CHAPTER 14

"I'm Eisuke Ichinomiya . The CEO of Ichinomiya group.We will hold the competition after half and a month on (Random date). I expect this year will be something to remember."Mr Ichinomiya states with a smile.

'Man he's hot' I think to myself.I can feel every women staring at him dreamingly.

"There will be another announcement   made by Mr.Misono one of our sponsor. "the announcer suddenly says.

Everyone leaves the stage.When I get down from the stage dad suddenly says to me,"Act accordingly ..or else..."I quietly nod.

Mr.Misono comes to the stage and calls me and Ichiya.When I go to the stage with Ichiya he whispers to me,"Keep a smile and act."

I place my fake smile and stand next to Ichiya.He holds my hand in his.

'Ughh just act.Just act.'I practically shout in my mind but keep my smile.

"Now it's time for me to resign and take over by its new heir.From now on my son Ichiya will take over the company."he says and moves aside for us to go to the mike.

We go to the mike.Ichiya replys,"I'm honoured to become the new president of Sanno corporation. " Everyone claps."I have another announcement for all of you.You all are wondering why this lovely lady is with me. I would like you all to know that we are engaged.And we are getting married in the next month."

Everyone gasps, Even Mr.Ichinomiya. Many fans says ,"We cant believe it!Show us proof."

I wanna say it a lie too but..Suddenly Ichiya announces ,"Sure we can prove our love anywhere."

"Huh w-"before i could say what he means he grabs me by the waist and presses his lips on mine . I wanna break free and slap him but I can't.Instead I forcefully close my eyes and put my hands on his chest.He kisses me passionately. I can hear everyone shocked and gasp.

When we break free I'm blushing like crazy.He just took my first kiss. Everyone is quite now.Ichiya announces,"We hope you will accept us."

Everyone starts to give well wishes for us.But I don't want any of these.We get down from the stage and the party begins.He lets me go.I just couldn't face revance with what happened now.So I get out of the party and go to the balcony.

I take deep breathes . No one is here.I wanna cry but the tears won't come out.

"Hikari ?"someone suddenly calls me. I turn behind and see Ota and Mr.Ichinomiya standing there.

"Ota"I quietly say and change my gaze next to him."Oh Mr. Ichinomiya."

Mr.Ichinomiya nods and just stands there.Ota comes near me and says,"Why are you here?"

"I .. just came for some fresh air.And you?"I reply with a smile.Obviously my fake smile.

"Same ."He replys.

"Do you two know each other?"Mr Ichinomiya suddenly asks.

"Well yeah."I reply. "What about you two?" I question him.

"Yeah we know each other for years."he replys.

We start a conversation.After some minutes I check the time .I widen my eyes .

"I'm sorry but I have to go."I bow to them and go out.I go in the hall and see my dad looking for me."..Dad..."I call.

He comes to me and says,"Go home."I go outside and see Ichiya going to the car."Ichiya " I call him.He faces me and state ,"Your late."I bow to him and say sorry to him.We get into the limo and return to his home.

I get in my room and go to the bathroom.I remove my make up and Change into my pyjamas.When I go out I see Ichiya waiting for me in the bed.I go to him and ask him,"What are you doing here?"

He stands up and replys, "You did great today but..you wandered off on your own.You should know who you belong to."He then grabs my wrist and pushes me down on the bed.

"let me go"I try to escape but fail.

"I don't have interest in you but you are important. So let me help you to learn who you belong to.He says that and I feel a sharp pain on my neck.

TO BE CONTINUED.