CHAPTER 4

The next morning

I wake up at 8:30 am.I wash my face and get ready.I go down and see that Ryo is making breakfast . He sees me and says " Good morning princess."

"Morning",I reply."Is Iori awake?"I ask.

"Yes he is getting ready."

"Hey hikari good morning",Nagi says entering the room with Kota.

"Morning",Kota says still sleepy.

"Morning" I say while helping Ryo.

"Morning princess",Kyohei says coming in the room with Iori.

"Iori!"I say rather loudly.

"Sheesh why are you surprised?"Iori says annoyed at my sudden outburst.

"Sorry I thought you were depressed or mad.But it seems you are the same evil prince brother of mine."I say smirking.

"It seems like you are not different either evil princess."He says with his evil prince smirk.

"Ok now. Breakfast is ready. Come on you two."I sat between Iori and Ryo.

After breakfast me and Iori went to president Enjo's office.

"I swear if he does anything I won't leave him",Iori says muttering under his breathe.

"Lets see what he wants"I say quietly for only Iori to hear.

"Master Iori and Miss Hikari, president wants to see you."one of his staff says.

We go inside and the second we enter Iori stands in front of me protectively.

"Why did you call us here "Iori says in an angry tone.

"Calm down I didn't want to call you I only wanted to talk to my lovely daughter.But it will be good if you hear it too." Dad says in a calm tone.

"I can't leave her to you as your prey!"Iori is getting irritated by every second.

"Just get down to business so we can leave."Iori orders in an angry tone.

"Ok then.Hikari you are engaged to Ichiya Misono".

'WHAAATTT!!!!' I scream in my mind!

TO BE CONTINUED.