CHAPTER 11

The next morning

I wake up early this morning.I sit up on my bed .I'm feeling a lot of emotions.Happiness, Excitement, sadness and hatred.But I decide only to feel happiness and excitement. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.I take a bath and change my clothes.

I take a bath and change my clothes

I brush my hair and put a little make up

I brush my hair and put a little make up.I go downstairs and see no one is there.

"No ones up yet"I quietly mumble to myself.I put an apron and made some toast and coffee for breakfast . While I'm gonna eat my toast Ryo comes in.

"You're up early"He says.

"Yeah..Is everyone up yet?"I ask.

"Yeah they are getting ready.Anyways thanks for the breakfast."He replys. I simply nod.

While we're eating , everyone comes down getting ready.I can see that they are all excited.

"Woah your up early."Iori says shocked.

"Duh.I'm not that lazy "I say pouting.

"Princess your looking sooo cute"Nagi comes to me running to hug me but I easily dodge. "Aww"Nagi says pouting.

"Yeah your looking great"Kyohei, Kota,Takashi and Ryo say at the same time.I blush a little little bit and reply "Thanks "

"Come on let's eat quickly.We gotta go"Iori says changing the subject.They all nod and starts eating.

After eating I go up to my room.I dry my long hair with my hair dryer and put it in a ponytail .I take my luggage and go downstairs. Everyone is already present there with their luggage.Nagi is beaming with excitement like a kid and hugging Kota. Kota is getting annoyed at him.Kyohei is checking everything with Ryo.Takashi is talking to Iori about something or maybe it's about music.

"Is everyone ready?"I ask.

"Yeah"they reply.

"Lets go"We go to the airport in Mr.sasayama's car.

When we arrive at the airport , there are many fans who came to wish us.

"Revance!" "Sir Kyo!!"  "Prince Iori!!" "Princess Hikari !!!"

We smile at them as we go past them. We get into the plane and go to the business class.We look for our seats. It looks like Kyohei is sitting with Iori, Kota and Nagi and finally Taka and Ryo.I am a few seats behind them.When Iori knows that I'm far away from him he starts panicking.

"Come on .I'm not a kid"I assure him.

"But-"I interrupt him by saying,"Come on I can seat by myself.I've grown up."He finally agrees and I smile to myself.

I go to my seat and fasten my seatbelt.After a while a guy with blonde hair sits next to me.I think that I've seen him somewhere.

"Aren't you Hikari Enjo ?"He asks me with a smile.

"Yes I am "I reply with a smile.

"I love your performances."

"Thanks"I reply.He looks like an angel with that smile.

'Wait angelic smile?!' I suddenly think to myself.

"Wait aren't you Ota Kisaki the angelic artist?!" I burst out.

He puts a finger on my lips."Shh not so loud."He says."And yes it's me."He finally pulls away his finger.

I blush at his action . "I love your art Mr.Kisaki "

"Thanks by call me Ota."

We talk about random things.I can't believe I'm talking with the ANGELIC ARTIST !! I feel like I'm in a dream.

TO BE CONTINUED.