CHAPTER 10

The day before we leave

I woke up from the lights of morning sun.I got out of my bed and let a yawn .I stretched out my arms and got out of bed.I freshen up and go downstairs.I see Kyohei and Ryo making breakfast.

"Morning"I say to them.

"Morning princess " they both reply.
I start to help them with breakfast. While we're making breakfast everyone comes down.

During breakfast I sit next to Taka. We discuss about how our music will be.After breakfast Iori goes to his apartment for some things.

Everyone starts packing for their stay at L.A. We are packing for at least 1 month.I am trying to choose my costumes.I just can't decide what to choose.As I'm struggling my stomach lets a grumble. I immediately blush and look at the clock .It's almost lunch time.I go downstairs and see Takashi sitting on the couch listening to music.He sees me and pauses the music.

"Hey Taka are you finished packing?"
I ask him.

"Ryo is doing it."He replays before returning to music again.

'Yeah I can't think of him packing' I think to myself.

I go to the kitchen and prepare lunch for everybody.Eventually Nagi comes to the kitchen.I tell him to bring everybody here for lunch.Slowly everyone comes down . It seems that only Kyohei ,Kota and Ryo finished packing.

"Aww man I can't choose which dress I should take."Nagi says.

"Same " I reply and give him a high five.After lunch I go back to my room and restart packing.

By the time I finish packing I'm hungry.I go down for getting some snack but I have a bad luck . Kota and Nagi finished the snacks and the rest of us are hungry.

"Ok I'll go and get some snacks."I say standing up.

"I'll go with you." Kyohei says.

"Ok "I reply.We put our guise and go to the departmental store.

We walk side by side in silence. Kyohei is the first to break the silence.

"Sorry to bring it up but ... are you really ok with this marriage thing?"

I stop in my tracks.But start moving again."No.."I mumble.

"But I have to.Or else your hard work of these years will be ruined." I say and quicken my pace to show him this conversation is finished.

I was walking fast but.. suddenly tripped because of my heel.I was going to fall but a hand catches my wrist and pulls me towards it.It was Kyohei's hand.I land on his chest.

"How can a top idol be so clumsy?"I look up to see him smirking down at me.We are very close so I begin to blush.I quickly straighten myself but have some difficulty in walking. Kyohei holds my hand gently and says "Come on I'll help you."I am blushing a little and we soon buy some snacks and return to home.He lets go of my hand and we go inside.I see Iori sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Oh your back."I say to him."Good that I brought some for you."We give everyone their ice cream and we start eating it.When we finished eating,Kyohei announces he'll be cooking his fried rice today.We all cheer up.

I am writing some lyrics while waiting for dinner. Suddenly my mind goes to what might happen in L.A. Right that moment Kyohei calls us.Good thing he called us or else I'd start to tear up.I sit next to Iori and eat our producer's fried rice.

After dinner I go to my room and lie on my bed thinking about how my dad used me.I fall into a deep slumber thinking about it.

TO BE CONTINUED.