CHAPTER 35

"Good morning."

The next morning , I go to the dining hall of the hotel and see that everyone's already there.

"Morning , Hikari,"they reply.

I sit next to Iori and start eating my breakfast.

"Remember,We're gonna leave this afternoon."Iori says.

"Ok",I reply while eating my breakfast.

"Hey what should we do in the meantime? "Nagito asks.

"I'm gonna take some rest in my room",Ryo says.

"Same,"Taka adds.

"Play games,"Kota replies.

"Oo then I'll also play with you!"Nagi says to Kota. Kota shrugs.

"The beach,"Kyohei says.

"Again?"I ask.

"Yup."

"I'm gonna be in my room too ," Iori states.

"So boring,"I mumble.

"What about you ?"Iori asks me.

"I'm gonna go to the pool.You know there's one in the hotel",I reply.

"You sure,you wanna go alone?"Iori questions.

"Yup.No problem."

After breakfast,I pack my stuffs so I don't have to be late when leaving.My swimsuit from yesterday is still wet so I leave it out to dry.Well I can't wear it so I take out another one for today.I pass some more time by reading a book since I can't go to the pool after eating.

Three hours after I ate breakfast I go to the pool and see that it's empty.

"Good that there's no one."

I go to the changing room and change .

I go on the water rides and swim in the pool

I go on the water rides and swim in the pool.After swimming I just float in the water. 'It's so relaxing'.

After playing in the water alone,I take a shower and change back.I go back to my room and place my swimsuit to dry in the air and go out for lunch. At the table,Revance is waiting for me.

At night

We reached Revance's house by night time.

"I'm tired .Can I stay here tonight?"I ask them while flopping on the sofa.

"Sure ",they reply.

"Thanks."

I call Ichiya to let him him know.He came back tonight from the trip.He says it's all right.

"Anyways where will I sleep?"

"We have a spare room.You can sleep there",Iori,who is next to me,replys .

"Hey,what about dinner tonight?" Nagito asks Kyohei.

"Lets order pizza",He replys.

"Yay!"Nagito bounces.

I go to the spare room and change into my pajama and put on a red ribbon on my hair.When I go downstairs,I see everyone already there.I sit on a single chair.Nagi, Kota and Kyohei are sitting on the carpet while the rest on the sofa.

A few minutes later , our pizza is delivered.We eat the pizzas,chat and play games . When I become sleepy ,I go to my room and fall asleep.

The next morning

After eating breakfast , I go back to Ichiya's house.I go back to my room and lie on the bed.There is a knock on the door.

"Come in ",I order and sit on the bed.

Ichiya comes in and says,"Hey".

"Oh Ichiya.I thought you went to office."

"Its my off day. Say,do you have any plans for the rest of your days?"He asks as he sits beside me.

"Nope."

"Would you like to go around the city today?"

"Sure."

And so we want to different sight-seeing places together.It wasn't like a date though.After we return home , he asks,"Wanna go on a date tomorrow?"

My eyes become wide in surprise.

"..Y-Yeah sure."

TO BE CONTINUED.