CHAPTER 38

The following day I start packing . That continues till lunch.After having lunch , I just go outside to take a little walk.

"I am gonna be leaving this place tomorrow .It feels like I've been here for ages."I let out a sigh.

A hair salon catches my eye.I look at the window and see my reflection.My hair, that was long once, was cut by Ryoko.After she had cut it to shoulder length,I had a cut to give it a shape . Now it has grown quite a bit.'So why not...'

I go to a nice parlour . I ask the lady to give it a change.

After sometime

"Its done",the lady says.

I look at the mirror and smile in satisfaction.

"Thank you",I say.

"Your welcome",she replies.

I pay for the cut and return home.When I enter home, the maids are shocked to see me.I go to my room and take a shower.I dry my hair and look at the mirror.

I dry my hair and look at the mirror

"It's time for a change",I say to myself

After I come out of shower ,I eat some potato chips . I finish eating and continue packing.'I might stillhave many things left to pack.'

By the time I finish packing,the sun has already set.I stretch out my arms and flop on the bed.I go down to eat some snacks.I always  feel hungry after packing.I take a nap for a while. It's dinner time when I wake up.I also see that Ichiya's home.

"Oh,you're back."He nods.

He starts,"Anyways nice haircut."

"Thanks."

I sit down to eat dinner. Dinner was normal as usual.We had some normal conversations . Dinner being finished I go back to my room.I change into my pajamas and lie on the bed to sleep.I try to sleep but I can't fall asleep.

Some time has already passed.I just take out my phone and plug on my earphones. I scroll down the music list until I find what I was looking for.

'My debut song'

'Trap of love'

Listening to it makes me remember those times.I thought that listening it would help me sleep but the opposite happened. I unplug the earphones after the song ended and go to the balcony.

"Its my last night here,huh?"

The stars are out tonight.I look at the stars.I've always loved stars.Looking at the stars ,I start humming. Some stars are glowing.I then start singing 'Trap of love' in a lower voice looking up at the stars as if they are watching.

When I finish singing, I let out a yawn and go to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED.