CHAPTER 37

"What should I do today?"I ask myself.

The day after the date ,I'm lying on my bed thinking what I should do. 'Why not go to shopping?I should buy some souvenirs.'

I go to the shopping mall and roam around the shops.I just buy a few souvenirs and few clothes that piqued my interest. I eat lunch outside.I suddenly remembered something so I quickly eat my lunch,take the stuffs and go to home.

After coming back home,I take a shower.Then I open my laptop and start looking for a new home.'I should start looking for a house now .'I did say that I will start living on my own.

'What kind of a house should I take?'

I start thinking until I finally found an answer.I look for a small but comfortable home which has a room to practice.I find some which satisfies me.

"I'll decide which one when I return."

I look out the window and see that it's almost evening.I let out a tired sigh. That moment I get a call from Iori.

"Hi,Iori."

"Hey,Hikari.You free tonight?"

"Hmm yeah.Why?"

"We're going to a restaurant .Wanna join us?"

"Why not?"

"Good.And also bring Ichiya with you."

"Sure."

"Ok . See you."

"Later."

He hangs up the phone.I go to Ichiya's room and tell him about it.He says he'll come.I go to my room and to get ready.I wear a dress I just bought today.

After getting ready I go down and see that Ichiya's already waiting

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

"No problem.Let's get going."

We arrive at our destination shortly. Well since it's Revance it is some high class restaurant . After going inside , we see that Revance is already there along with..

"Ritsuto and Fumito?!"I get shocked upon seeing these familiar faces.

"Hey",Ritsuto grins.

"Hello , Hikari",Fumito greets me. Fumito is Ritsuto's brother.

"Hey.Fumito, long time no see",I state.

"Ya tryin' to ignore me?"Ritsuto asks.

"I'm meeting Fumito after a long time.So it's natural."I reply.

"Anyways Hikari.."Ryo starts.

"You look.."Takashi trails off.

"Beautiful",Nagito compliments.

"Mature ",Kyohei smirks.

"Gorgeous",Kota says.

Iori finishes, "Like my sister."

I blush at their comment. "Thanks guys."

"You look more cute when you're blushing",Nagito says.

I notice that I was the only one standing.Ichiya had already sat down and started talking to Iori. They don't hate each other.Rather they became friends now.So now I don't have to worry about them.

I sit down on the empty chair and start looking through the menu.After I gave my order,I start talking to everyone.'It would have been better if Ota and the others were here.'

After we finish eating,I see everyone enjoying with each other.I look at everyone one by one.

'Kyohei , He loves Revance more than anyone and is willing to do anything to protect it.'

'Kota,He might have sometimes a nasty tongue but I know that behind those words lies great kindness.'

'Nagito, always making everyone happy around him with his bubbly personality.'

'Takashi,the genius leads everyone into a new world of music.'

'Ryo, the one who gives life to their music.'

'Ritsuto,who worked so hard on his own to reach the top.'

'Fumito, who makes every story into a beautiful ending.'

'Ichiya, who is strong after being used.'

'Mr.Ichinomiya,Ota,Baba and Kishi too.'

'And lastly,Iori, the best brother I could have who always protected me.'

' I'm so glad I met you guys' I smile happily to myself.

TO BE COMTINUED.