CHAPTER 29

By the time I reach the backstage, Revance has already taken the stage.

"Hello, everyone!"Kyohei begins the intro.

"We're Revance!" Iori shouts.

"Get ready for a night,"Kota begins.

"You will never forget!"Nagito adds.

Takashi finishes ,"For the rest of your life!"

"So are you ready?"Ryo questions.

"YEEEAAAAA!!!!"a loud cheer booms through the auditorium.

The familiar melody starts and when the music starts , the boys add their wonderful singing to it.

'What is it that I lack?'I think looking at the boys singing and dancing while having fun.

"What don't I have?"I question to nobody.

Watching the boys and the reaction of the auditorium, suddenly a wave of realization strucks me.That is when I understand everything.

"Something I lacked,huh?..I get it now."

Seeing the boys made me realize what I lacked......having fun.I was determined to win so much that I completely forgot how it feels when performing.I might be able to pull a great performance but when my feelings can't reach anyone,winning's a thousand miles away.

My hands form into a tight fist.'They look so happy while performing. How could I forget about such an important thing?'

A sigh leaves my lips and my shoulders relaxes."But...I don't have any regrets now.Though I pulled out my best show,it can never win against Revance.I can learn from my mistakes and make a new start..."

Saying those words,I quietly leave the backstage and go to the main hall.After their performance has ended,there will be a 30 minutes break to calculate the votes of the fans and to decide who'll win.

Revance enters the main hall feeling tired.

"Man,I'm tired."Nagito says.

"Yeah it was tiring nonetheless it was a lot of fun."Kyohei says fired up.

"It was our best performance too."Iori  comments.

"Hey guys"I join in.

"Oh Hikari!"Nagito exclaims.

"It was great."I say.

"Yup.What did you expect from us?" Kyohei announces proudly.

"Nothing less."I reply looking a little nervous.

"Hey why are you looking so nervous?" Iori asks with concerned eyes.

"H-Huh?I'm not n-nervous!"I stammer while speaking.

"See ? You're even stammering?" Iori says.

I take a deep breathe and apologize to them,my head hanging down.

"I'm sorry for shutting you guys down today!"

"Huh? " they're all confused.

"I was actually not myself that time so I couldn't bear the courage to meet you!"

"So that's what it is."Iori 's voice rings above my head.

"Come on ,lift your head."Kyohei speaks.

I lift my head to see that they're laughing at me .

"H-Hey !It always takes courage to apologize."I stammer while speaking with my flushed cheeks.

"Sorry but its so cute that you were apologizing for something so small." Nagito says.

I feel a lot better after talking to them. And in the wink of an eye , 30 minutes pass by in a flash.

TO BE CONTINUED.