CHAPTER 5

"Ok then Hikari you are engaged with Ichiya Misono",dad declares.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"I shout.I am shocked and flustered.I am about to walk towards him but Iori holds my hand.I'm now standing beside him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT", me and Iori shout at the same time.

"Calm down . Let me explain.Our Entusdoh company is having a loss.If it goes on our company will be destroyed.But our friend company Sanno cooperation  (sorry forgot the name of ichiya's company) offered us help in exchange with hikari  marrying his son Ichiya."

"Your using her as a contract!?" Iori shouts."I won't let you!"

"I will never marry anyone until I wish to!" I scream.

"You don't have a choice." dad says sighing."I can tell the whole world you are living with revance. The fans can never love their 'princess hikari' again.It will also harm revance's reputation.Oh not to mention what will happen to your world competition."dad says smirking.

"You don't hav-"I was interrupted by him again.

"Dont think I don't have proof."He says showing pictures of me living revance. "This can prove anything.If you are smart enough you will go to Ichiya.Good for you he is in LA.You will meet your fiance at r/a (random address)."

"You!"Iori now lost control of himself.Before he can say anything I run out of the room.I can't believe how can a father use his daughter like this!I am on the verge of tears. Iori follows me out of the room and catches me.

"Lets go home."He says leading me to the car.I sit on the passengers sit as he starts driving. My bangs covered my eyes which was trying to hold back tears. Iori didn't say anything seeing me like this.When we reached home it was starting to get dark.We didn't even eat lunch.And thanks to the traffic we reached home a little late.

When we entered the living room everyone was there."What happened ?"Kyohei asks concerned.I silently sit on the couch and Iori sits next to me."Hikari"he says placing a hand on my shoulder.I can't fight back the tears anymore.I grab onto Iori and start crying in his chest.

"Why?Why?Why?"I ask . He pats my back to comfort me.Why did my own father do this to me.He never said anything to me when I wanted to be an idol.I cry uncontrollably on his arm.After a while I fall asleep after crying so hard in his arms .

TO BE CONTINUED.