CHAPTER 7

Hikari's POV

"Mhm"I wake up after a long sleep.I see that I'm not in my room.After looking around I see that I'm in Iori's room.I look at the clock and see it's 10 am."What the..I overslept.Why didn't anyone wake me up?"I try to get up but have a headache."Ouch"I touch my head and I understood that I have a bed head.I get up and go to fresh up.

I take a shower and change my clothes .I wear a light pink top ,a dark blue jacket and a light blue jeans.I brush my long hair.I go downstairs and see everyone there.

"Hikari"Iori says seeing me.I can see sadness in his eyes.I know why he's sad. When his sadness I'm remembered of yesterday."Hey"I reply.Everyone looks at me with concern. I sit down on the couch next to Iori . He puts his head on my shoulder.

(Suppose the hair is long and black with blue eyes

(Suppose the hair is long and black with blue eyes.)

"Dont go"Iori says ."I don't want you to get married.I want you as my little princess."

"I also don't want to.But if I don't..it will destroy both of us.So I have to."

"We can find a way to fix this."

"We don't have that much time.I don't want revance destroyed because of me."

We all fall silent.I can see sadness in everyone's eyes specially Iori's.But I'm sorry Iori. I have to do it.For everyone. For you.

TO BE CONTINUED.