Chapter 1 Monter Oranio Incident

it was around 10 years ago in the middle of the night where monsters from the upper and middle floors came up to the surface. this included 5 floor bosses, 4 were from the upper floor and the last from the middle floors with some of the strongest monsters in the city destroying the city. the people started to evacuate and some brave adventures stalled the monsters, but there were about 11,000 and in their efforts about 1000 got killed but around 156 of the toughest adventures got killed by sheer numbers as well breaking through the hold to the people. with no warnings or courage, a black lightning covered man went into the fight and before morning saved all the people and killed all the monsters including the floor bosses. in the near-instant, he disappeared as mysteriously as he appeared after he was done. whoever he was beloved by everyone and given a statue but it was the shape of someone else since nobody knew what he looked like.

 whoever he was beloved by everyone and given a statue but it was the shape of someone else since nobody knew what he looked like

around 10 years later he is still a mystery to everyone so what happens now. only after all this time he makes a return to finish what he got dragged into. however now, not that time, today, however, is a very eventful night because of an adventurer named Capaneus, who the story will focus on mainly, is about to go an unpleasant surprise in the middle of the night.

bandit 1:" you got the monster lure"

bandit 2:" yeah, right here and plenty of it" 

bandit 1;" you think this is enough to kill him"

bandit 2:" if this doesn't kill him I don't know what will now get in position" 

the two bandits git in position and then move but unaware of his mistake one bandit drops a lure attracting a closed herd of monsters to the location, and even less did they know a monster rex was close by as well. as the bandits get set up they ready themselves to run.

bandit 1:" ok on my mark"

Capaneus wakes up and notices the bandits but ignores them because of what actually woke him up.

bandit 1:" why did he-"

bandit 2:" AAAHHHHH"

the other bandit screamed as he was mauled by monsters and before the one bandit left could run he was killed by a minotaur as the axe slashed him in half. 

Capaneus:" well this is gonna be a long night"

Capaneus got surrounded within moments of the situation and got his sword out, popped his neck, went in a fighting stance ready to fight and as the monsters charged Capaneus killed 50 in less than the blink of an eye and fought a great battle, killing monsters left and right with ease, getting hit now and again, but not letting it phase him in the least shaking it off the moment he's hit, and as the fight reigns on a monster rex shows up which was the job he took in mind when he imprisoned a slave drive just 5 days ago, when the rex attacked it got its arm cut off in a single slash from Capaneus' sword which made the sword break during the massive attack, however, the arm grew back showing that the Goliath was a level 5, thus Capaneus changed his objective to aim for the stone in order to kill the Goliath then Cerberus in the dozens showed up and made things complicated. a Cerberus is as big as an infant dragon and is twice as deadly and 3 times harder to kill since it has three magic stones, the fight was long and tiring with many close calls and no break or backup showing up so it was a battle of will and integrity more than anything else.