Chapter 35 The Dragon

many year's ago, when Bell was a baby, on any other night of any other day, a black dragon sees the promising young infants and looks into their eye's, the dragon then decided, these children will inherit his power, so he then uses magic and has one of the babies float into the air to his presence.

Bahamut:" this infant, this child of man... he has a fire in his soul, and his darkness show's, the darkness of evil itself can't penetrate his pure and vibrant heart anywhere and it can only encompass his heart with the purity just shining through as well, so it merely floats around his pure heart, unable to get in for now and eternity, no way in at all as it can't leave either, hahaha, this is indeed a very promising child who can never be corrupted or manipulated to do evil, I can tell he will have big eye's and an even big heart for his fellow mortal's no matter the shape of race, interesting to see how he would use such power for"

Bahamut then has summoned a ball of energy to circle around and encompass the infant child and smiles with an idea in mind since this child seemed especially promising with his vibrant fire.

Bahamut:" okay kid, let's make thing's even more interesting for the future, I'll do something that is not allowed but whatever, I won't only grant you the power of a dragon god, the dragon's blessing, let further give you more power as such to make you stronger than the average black element user, let these powers of yours guide you to strength beyond your wildest dream's"

Bahamut has a second ball of energy out to fuse with the other ball as he then has the child glow as it went into him and the child was then glowing a gold color as fire and light were emitted from him, but not only that, something else was emitted as it then settled into him as he was returned to the infant to his crib as he took the other child and gave her the same power but the normal way with the other child getting the same blessing as well, but it was the standard one as the dragon returned the other infant child as well.

Bahamut:" a little bit more to have things...interesting, more than they already can become for that one child, so let's see how you use the power of a dragon god"

as Bahamut saw a second child, he also gave her his power, with that out of his way, he went back to the land of the godly dragon's and laid there as he watched over the 2 he gave his power to. about 7 years later Bahamut is meet with Ryo-Wo and Wyvern in his terrain, who figured out what Bahamut has done with his latest blessing to one child of man.

Wyvern:" BAHAMUT, I know you're here, answer me now"

Bahamut:" yes, someone's horny- oh, you're here to Ryo-Wo"

Ryo-Wo:" we figured out you gave 2 fragment's worth to the child you granted a dragon's blessing to"

Bahamut:" what's the harm, the kid is far more of a pushover then I'd like him to be, he is easily tricked and also get's dragged around a lot"

Wyvern:" it matter's because this is violating the code we dragon's made to keep the peace between us and the Human gods, if it is found out we broke that contract-"

Bahamut:" you say that like we don't already violate rule's and such, pun intended"

Wyvern then smacked her husband with her tail and got his attention again.

Wyvern:" listen to your wife for a moment, and for the record, your not funny, since you are so eager for excitement, then do something and don't get us in trouble"

Bahamut:" if you were here more, then I could distract myself"

Wyvern:" WE ALREADY HAVE DOZEN'S UPON DOZEN'S OF CHILDREN YOU HORNY BASTARD, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOU GIVE ME BEFORE IT BECOME'S TO MUCH AND YOU ARE SATISFIED"