Chapter 2 Capaneus

Capaneus was a very kind soul and a vicious one as well. ever since he was little, he was always energetic and was so much work, he'd run people crazy and tired in mere moment's, even his parents couldn't handle his energy and suggested he join the familia and go to the dungeon, his mother thought if he tired himself out there, he would be easier to handle, his mother was a chienthrope and his father was a werewolf. he grew up in Oranio for a long time and was more than interested to explore the world and because his parents were level 5's in the Loki familia, he was quite popular and even joined the Zeus familia at 5, despite Loki offering a place in her familia for Capaneus when she heard, instead of being mad, she was curious as to the reason why he would join a familia that is now ruined.

Loki:" are you sure, the Zeus familia's in shambles right now"

Capaneus:" wasn't that because you and Freya forced them out with nothing while they were weak and crippled from the battle's they had to do with the guild's permission"

Loki:" if we didn't strike then, we would have never won"

Capaneus:" that show's just the character you and Freya are Loki, the reason mom says never to listen to a word you say"

Loki:"... I can't argue with that kind of logic, the gods are a bad influence kid, don't learn anything from us if your smart"

Sara:" she's right, all the gods are a bad influence, especially her"

Capaneus:" how mom"

Sara:" well she's perverted, has a very bad drinking habit, obsessed with boobs, has-"

Loki:" ok ok, it's not" name everything wrong with me day"

Bruce:" she's right Sara, we'd never see an end to it if it was"

Capaneus laughed at his father's joke and then ran off to meet his familia.

Loki:"... is he going to be okay"

Sara:" our son is strong, he'll make it, if anything, I'm more worried on how the Zeus familia will be able to handle someone like Capaneus, his own parent's sent their son off since he's too much to handle"

Bruce:" that was your Idea... are we good parent's"

Sara:" We are who we are, let's just hope this one is a lot more settle and calm"

Loki:" she has her brother Capaneus, he'll make sure she is a pampered girl I think"

Bruce:" well, we'll have to talk to him about his role as a brother when our next child's born... and soon, I'm not sure how much more of Sara's pregnancy I can handle"

Sara:" BRUCE, MY FEET HURT, CARRY ME, NOW"

Bruce:"... duty call's Loki, duty call's"

as Capaneus was running, everyone was saying Hi to him as he was well known in Oranio as the son of 2 level 5 adventurer's who lead the Loki familia and are making everyone's life's great, even after the Zeus and Hera familia, which practically held Oranio together, and made sure life was not affected badly because of it, after a 3 hour run, Capaneus was in the Zeus familia's home, it was dirty, somewhat dull, and old, but livable none the less and he went to the captains and introduced himself.

Capaneus:" hi, I'm Capaneus Drakon, I'm new here and want to join your familia"

Mero:" hurray a new member, looks like we're not completely forgotten"

Enyo:" oh huss Mero, hi there I'm the captain of the Zeus familia, and we're excited to have you here little guy"

Zerif:" I wonder how long he stays, a week, or a day"