Chapter 33 Strength

on the roof the night before the tournament, Ais was just told something that will have her question her entire look on lifestyle as she knows it, Bell told her that just because you become stronger, doesn't mean you need to change or separate yourself from people because of it, that you stand above them, that you're different from them, she has been a symbol of power in her familia, and this is what was wrong with her getting stronger.

Ais:" So... I can just be me, not some symbol"

Bell:" as long as other's don't get hurt, yeah, what's a life worth living if your not with some of your friend's and family, to me, a familia is family, and you should look out for one another, the Zeus familia is strong because we act as such, in my opinion, the other familia's are weird for acting like a power struggle"

as Ais was being told this she decided, her life will change from this point on, inspired by Bell, she in a way shoved people who were weaker than her aside without knowing it, she had been trying so hard to get stronger on her own, but in reality, she was stuck because she was alone that entire time, she realized one of the ways on how Bell got stronger so fast now.

Ais: "so you're saying, I been doing this wrong the entire time, looking at this all wrong then, the reason I'm not getting stronger faster is because of my distance from people"

Bell:" what, wait, no no, I was-"

Ais:" right, you're absolutely right Bell, I separated myself based on who I thought would help me get stronger, I act totally different around people based on there strength and level, even though I tried to put equality amongst my peer's, I didn't try hard enough, and worst of all whenever Bete gave me advice on how to be stronger, by only being around the strong adventurer's and looking down in the one's weaker than you, I actually listened to him and followed his instruction's in a sence, and he was wrong, I was wrong, I-I-"

Ais started to cry and Bell didn't know what he did wrong and tried to calm her down, but Ais grabbed Bell's hands and smiled with tears running down her face.

Ais:" Bell, thank you, for telling me what I need to do, I'll make the most of your word's from now on, your surprisingly smart and wise despite only being an adventurer for half a year"

Ais's thought's:" I think I felt better then I ever felt in a long time, from now on, I'm being me, no matter what anyone says, and I don't even care if they get mad at me"

Ais went back inside and then Bell laid down trying to figure out what he did.

Bell's thought's: "okay...what just happened, well whatever, at least she looks happier, actually she seemed like an entirely different person, she looked like she found something she lost so I hope she stays like that for a while"

Ryudo:" that was sure eventful"

Ryudo's thought's:" and here I was going to interrupt and call her out, but with that much of a scene, I just couldn't"

Ryudo surprised Bell and she laid next to him, she was mad that he was alone with Ais instead of her, but she let it slide since Ais seemed like she was happy in the end.

Ryudo: "so what happened"

Bell: "I honestly have absolutely no idea what just happened right now, black and white flame, what was she talking about... do you know what she meant"

Ryudo: " I'm sorry, are you're asking me, yeah I have no clue what went on in her mind, but anyway Bell, can't sleep"

Bell: "yeah, a lot of stuff happened, it's all still a little hard to take in"