Chapter 32 The Training And Trial

some Zeus familia members were at the door, they carried a bag with them as well so they obviously had a delivery.

Andromeda:" Zack, what are you doing here, and what's this"

Zack:" Yeah, we're here for... well... okay, the weird thing is that an unknown man gave us these bag's with Lily, Haruhime and Wiene's name on them, we think he wanted us to deliver them for him, before we could even ask what were in the bag's, he vanished without a trace, so... here you go"

Andromeda: "okay okay, we'll play his game, now, what secret's to you hold"

Andromeda's thought's: "whatever this is, it better not be a prank, last thing we need is any more commotion"

Andromeda got the bags and gave them to the girls. what was in the bags was armor complimenting the girls entirely. Lily's armor was a chest plate that had her chest and her upper stomach covered and was mainly chain mail that was lightweight, but tough and durable and was perfect for close encounters that would happen for a sphere user, with some shoulder armor and leg armor as well, combined with her wrist crossbow gauntlet's is perfect for those who prefer distance over close range, but can still fight up close. Haruhime got samurai/ninja style light armor that had metal and leather in important parts without hindering any movement while still being light and breathable with a rose pattern and a head guard that wasn't too flashy but had good protection and with some gauntlet's and greaves as well to improve her hand to hand combat, perfect for quick and accurate attacker's who prefer speed and agility over power and strength. Wiene got knight-like armor, this wasn't too heavy but still very sturdy and strong, it had some cloth to hold it together and also had blue and red paint to make it stylish with a hood instead of a helmet to go over Wiene's head, perfect for those who have a mix between power and speed who prefer close-range fighting.

Bete:" this seems a little too nice if you ask me, whoever sent this want's something in return I bet"

Finn:" Bete's right, who could have sent this, and for what reason"

Bell then noticed an envelope in Lily's bag and grab's it, then as Bell asks Haruhime and Wiene to look around their bags to see if there's an envelope in and find their moments after looking in their bag's.

the 3 note's: "even the strongest of metal will break without proper support and protection, hope this help's you in your fight's from here on out"

Welf:" doesn't say a name, anyone idea who it would be"

Lily:" I have a pretty good idea who it is, but enough for right now, I'm tired"

Lily's thought's:" thank you Argonaut, we owe you a lot"

after they all went to their assigned rooms to sleep, Bell was alone in his room so he went to the roof to think and after a short while, Ais comes and followed him to his spot as she sat next to him to talk.

Ais:" hello Bell, can't sleep"

Bell:"... with all that happened today, how can I sleep just like that"

Bell's thought's:" especially after that bath incident, seriously Capaneus, if you are going to put me in a situation like that, please be more settle next time"

Ais:" good point, hey... mind if I ask a question"

Bell:" sure, no problem, what is it"

Bell noticed as he seemed more relaxed around people like Ais and other high-class adventurer's outside of the Zeus familia recently and was thinking about how odd it seemed since he usually was so nervous around people like that.