Chapter 30 The Bath

just before the king, queen, and princess arrive at the Hestia familia mansion, they are discussing the desition with their kingdom's most powerful feudal lords, aside from Capaneus since he's elsewhere.

????: "your heinous, we beg you to reconsider this visit, we don't have to have your daughter stay a night at a familia's mansion, we have rooms already-"

Alexander: "nonsense Cecil, it's been a while since we saw Bell and his familia anyway, I'd like to pay them a visit since we have the time"

Alexia: "although, for us to show up unannounced like this is a bit rude, and also inconvenient for them"

????: "listen to your daughter for a moment"

Alexander: "since when are you one to talk Rion, you always show up to thing's unannounced"

Ianthina: "while that's a good point, I don't think we should just barge in, we would need to ask if we could stay"

????:" ask... they're just mear peasants, they have no right to say no to you or any of us in this carriage, if they do get this crazy idea to talk back to there superior's though, we could just kick them out of our land or imprison them"

Alexander: "LORD BALAS, we may be royalty and Lord's, but next to our people, we are nothing, I don't want to hear this kind of talk again"

Balas: "I'm just saying my mind"

Cecil: "I have a bad feeling about this"

Rion: "me too, stuff like this never end's well"

Alexander: "when have I ever caused trouble for all of you"

They were about to answer when the king stopped them saying nevermind and arrive at the mansion. Hestia didn't seem in the best of moods and yelled the moment she opened the door.

Alexander:"... I think I can hear again, is this a bad time"

Hestia: "... sorry about that your majesty, very stressful and long month, especially with Capanuses latest stunt making thing's before the big day even more stressful"

Ianthina: "what did he do this time, the last stunt he pulled that we were in, we had to get porcupine prill's pulled out from our butt's ...don't ask"

Bell's thought's:" well, you did sit on them, so it was your fault"

Hestia welcomed them in, and to there surprise of the large group of gods and familia in their mansion.

Hestia: "he had these people have to meet in front of our mansion in order to get the information on where the tournament will be"

Alexander: "Oh please, on a scale of craziness 1-10 for Capaneus, this is at most a 3, how is it bad"

Bell:" if you heard correctly, these are the other competitors for the tournament under the same roof to spend the night and also compete in a tournament in the morning"

Ianthina: "... when you put it like that, now we're at a 7, but it could be worse"

Lily: "and thank's to Capaneus's latest demolition to punish Hestia for calling Ryudo fat, he destroyed lots of the mansion's room's so some of us will have to share room's to sleep tonight and we have very little room to move around in, and the bath wall separating the man and woman's side is completely destroyed, so we have to share both side's if we want to bath.

Alexia: "straight 10, or 11, maybe we should leave while we can, although where's Ryudo, I haven't seen him in so long, where is he"

Ryudo: "I'm right here"