Chapter 18 Cronos Familia

in the heat of inspiration, the Hestia familia was given a day off from training tomorrow to have their training to sink into them and give their muscles and minds a well-deserved rest till they're worked to near-death again in 2 days, however, that doesn't stop their progress in their status as they got their status updated and made their way to town.

Lily:" finally, a day off, I been training so hard my arm's feel like they'll fall off"

Wiene:" but it's only been 1 week, but then again, we were pushed so hard"

Wiene's thought's:" felt like a few months then day's, to be honest, I was about to give"

Haruhime:" well I liked our sleepover with Andromeda, Rubieskale, and Fioundile, it was fun"

in the sleepover, the girl's bonded with a few games and joke's, they played in their bath time by pouring cold water on each other and poking fun on someone, and they even pranked Hestia by drawing on her face, and Bell was easy on trusting, but had to face the humiliation of being forced into a dress, all said the bonding deepened exponentially.

Bell:" well let's see what we can do then"

Lily:" good idea, let's meet up at the Hostess of fertility when we're done"

they went their separate ways from there, Bell went to see if Lefiya was alright and meet her in the Loki familia mansion.

Ais:" Bell, good to see you here, I assume you're here for something since you are training so hard, so a break does seem odd now of all times"

Bell:" well that's..."

Finn:" wait let me guess, you came to see how Lefiya was doing"

Bell:" yeah, she was worse off then me... is that a problem, I could go if I'm just bothering all of you"

Riveria:" hum, oh heaven's no, you're not bothering anything, I think Lefiya will actually be happy that your checking in on her well being in your very busy schedule, also we think you could cheer her up by seeing how she is at the moment"

unknown to Bell, Lefiya developed a little crush on Bell for being like a hero to her eye's from holding her and protecting her in the battle they were in last time, she was conflicted about her emotions and was embarrassed by them the entire time, like she wasn't happy, so the other's were worried. Gareth than fetched Lefiya and than as she saw Bell she was smiling but limping a little as she walked over.

Lefiya:" hello Bell, thank you again for saving me back then, are you okay"

Bell:" I'm okay, but I'm more worried about you, how are you holding up"

Tione:" she may look weak, but she's as tough and sturdy as they come, she'll be ready to go in no time"

Riveria:" not all of her injuries have fully healed yet though, and thank's to that impaled leg, she'll limp for some time, but she should be better by next week"

Bell:" well, if you want' i could use my magic to heal her wound, it works on other people, not just me"

Lefiya:".. well, after seeing what it did to that floor boss, I would actually like not to have it touch me"

Bell:" okay, I understand, it's still scary even to me"

Loki:" oh it's the competition, what are you doing here"

Bell was intimidated by Loki's sudden appearance and jumped back in response, he was studdering in word's and then Loki laughed.

Loki:" just kidding, I don't really mind you being here as long as you don't start trouble, and I can very well guess that you're here to check in on our "princess in parrel" Leviya to see how she's recovering"