Chapter 12 The Competition

a crowd of people were in front of the dungeon where an announcement will be made about the guild's next move and all kinds of people were there to find out what it would be.

Bell:" Andromeda, why are you sitting next to que- 

the queen then gave a look, since she was comfortable with Bell and considered him a friend, she wanted Bell to call her by her name and without any formalities, so bell had to correct himself in that instance.

Bell:" I mean, why are you sitting next to Ianthina"

Ianthina smiled as she then looked at the show as Andromeda answered Bell's question.

Andromeda:" I'm actually a guard for her while she's here"

Bell:" THEY NEED A GUARD... oh right, royalty and all that, I guess you need a guard to get attention off you, and you picked someone you knew would get the administrators off your back"

Ianthina:" yes, after hearing about how skilled she was, I'd thought it would be silly not to have her escort me"

Ianthina's thought's:" not that I need it anyway"

Bell:" REALLY, how did she hear about you- wait, Capaneus"

Capaneus:" Yeah, when they were coming, they needed another guard so I recommend her myself, I would have said you Bell, but seeing as you were going to tag along anyway, I'd thought I'd have Andromeda take part here"

Andromeda:" I'm your second choice, I guess I'm fine with that, Bell does have a gentler touch with this kind of thing"

Alexander:" indeed, and anyone who could beat Capaneus willingly and live... walking none the less is bound to be tough"

Bell:" so you heard about her... "situation" then"

Alexia:" it was very sad, and that's why action is going to be taken"

Bell:" action, what do you-"

Capaneus:"(shush), it's starting"

then the announcement was made, a tournament in honor of the Black Lightning Hero will be held in the new Coliseum on the Vulknut mountain, a magic mountain that had a coliseum built on it and used sometimes.

Alexander:" now I have to see this myself, something this big has to be seen"

Capaneus:" I might be in the tournament you know"

Ianthina:" we can cover our eyes for the merciless slaughter you would bring"

the guild would announce the competitors in order by their votes starting with the lowest votes first, so first is.

Enia:" the first familia in the tournament is the Apollo familia with 1% votes"

Bell:" wow, that very low for votes"

Capaneus:" remember Bell, there are many gods, so that must have been out of thousands of other votes"

Enia:" then the Demeter, Athena and Hephaestus familia's with 2% votes"

Demeter:" that close, this is more intense than I thought"

Loki:" I know, this is nowhere near a walk in a park"

Hestia:" if the votes were this close, I'm scared to see what I got"

Freya:" no worries Hestia, I'm sure you wouldn't be announced anyway"

Hestia:" that was an insult rather than a compliment"

Enia:" next is the Soma and Herme's familia's with 3% vote's"