Chapter 13 the teammate's

in the Hestia familia mansion in the living room, the biggest decision to affect the tournament for the Hestia familia is happening, and it all hinges on 3 girls, while the princess is in the room next to them listening with her parent's.

Alexia:" I'm surprised that there are already people asking to join their team, I thought that Bell and them would ask people before this happen's"

Alexander:" and that's why I never try to predict what would happen because the odds of them happening are 1 to none on coming true, so I just try to let things happen and see what I could change from there, though I try to stop disaster's from happening"

Ianthina's thought's:" isn't that just being lazy"

Alexander:" I know that look, if it's so bad, then you try to control the future than, anyway let's see how this goes, it's interesting"

as the royal family is listening in the other room, the girls are thinking about it and they all are in their own agreements to let him join and say their claim's to this idea.

Lily:" well, it's true I don't know you that well, and Bell hardly know's you either, trusting you is a stretch and risk to be honest, but you seem like a nice guy and since your a level 7, I'd be pretty stupid not to let you in our team in this tournament coming up"

Haruhime:" I'm okay with having you in our team as long as Bell can trust you, while I never meet you until today, I have faith in Bell's decisions, if Bell can put his faith in you, then I can to"

Wiene:" to be honest, I was scared of you because I thought you would resent me since I'm a Xeno's, but you willingly accepted me with no problem, but why"

Mystery 7:" that's an easy question to answer, I see no problem with you being here, unlike most adventurers, I like to think before I do things that are drastic, while I won't say ALL Xenos are good, you seem like a kind and loving person to me, beside's, you actually have more heart than most people I know, the true monster's are adventurer's willing to hurt or kill innocent people with no remorse all for self-benefit, that's a true monster"

Hestia:" then it's settled, the Mystery 7 is in our team"

Argonaut:" and since we're on good term's, I'd like you all to call me Argonaut, it's not my real name, but I always liked those kind's of stories as a kid"

Bell:" you too, well okay, but what's your real name"

Argonaut:" hehehe, sorry, that's for another day, also Bell, Andromeda sent you a message that I am carrying out for her,(clear's trough) "Bell I'm getting my 2 friend's to help join your team, I was going to get one more, but then the Mystery 7 said he wanted to join, so I'll get my friend's and your team will be filled completely for the tournament, sincerely Andromeda, P.S. me and my friends are all level 6's so we will be powerhouses" that's their message"

Bell:" that's great, I knew we'd be able to get there help"

the Hestia familia were now in agreement as they made their discussion on their next move, however, Argonaut came up with an answer to all their current problems.

Argonaut:" as I see it, Bell is the only one who can fight, so I will also agree to train your familia for the tournament, I hope that's alright"

they all were overwhelmed with this new's and began to jump in joy. after they got their excitement out, Argonaut made the arrangements for them.

Argonaut:" listen closely, our training is on the 24th floor of the dungeon, we start at 7 a.m tomorrow, so if you wake up at the crack of dawn and you all should be able to eat breakfast, get your lunch ready, bath and stuff, get your gear and get there with a few minutes to spare, and don't be late, every second your late is a 30 minute longer intense training"